OFFICIAL SUPPORT Gamercard needs to be updated

Discus and support OFFICIAL SUPPORT Gamercard needs to be updated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my GT, if possible plz update my gamercard on the forums. Previous GT was SteelerFanatic6 now it ProGamer4life13... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilentGamer895, Nov 24, 2014.

1. OFFICIAL SUPPORT Gamercard needs to be updated

I changed my GT, if possible plz update my gamercard on the forums. Previous GT was SteelerFanatic6 now it ProGamer4life13

:)

SilentGamer895, Nov 24, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    10 year VIP?

This is a public forum so DocFort is not a Microsoft employee. Support members will be labelled as Official Support on their gamercard.

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Forum Updates? What Kind Of Jedi Mind Trick Is This?

The changes started about 4 weeks ago.

According to official support having our xbox one activilty on our forum gamercards is something that is being "worked on".

Other gamercard generator sites have been doing this for ages,trueachievements just released one last week so how hard can it be?

Daft Badger, Nov 24, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there ProGamer4life13,

I sent you a PM. Please check your Private Messages by heading over to the Xbox Forums homepage. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Nov 26, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there ProGamer4life13,

I sent you a PM. Please check your Private Messages by heading over to the Xbox Forums homepage. Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

10 year VIP?

This is a public forum so DocFort is not a Microsoft employee. Support members will be labelled as Official Support on their gamercard.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Update My Xbox Ambassador Profile

No, if you've reached the inactivity limit, then the badge on your gamercard vanishes.

It's likely an error due to the gamertag cahnge.

PM xboxambassadors or one of the official support members about it.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Forum Updates? What Kind Of Jedi Mind Trick Is This?

The changes started about 4 weeks ago.

According to official support having our xbox one activilty on our forum gamercards is something that is being "worked on".

Other gamercard generator sites have been doing this for ages,trueachievements just released one last week so how hard can it be?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Gamercard Support?

Gamercard info was tied to the gamercards they used to use on the forums. Since those are no longer used, it probably will not update.
Thema:

1. OFFICIAL SUPPORT Gamercard needs to be updated - Similar Threads - OFFICIAL SUPPORT Gamercard

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  6. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  7. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  8. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  9. On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...: I saw that I had a console update, but I didn't find any information about the update on Xbox website c4e31622-6e07-4100-991b-5de6d5d41679
  10. Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage: I was talking to a human agent at Xbox Support regarding an issue, and while he could not help me with my issue, he suggested I try the 'Feedback' link at the bottom of the support.xbox.com page....