Official release in Japan, when?

Discus and support Official release in Japan, when? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I moved to Japan and I can no longer stream via my PC (unless I use a VPN). I have the beta test for the Android app but was wondering if there is an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pika-at-chu, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Official release in Japan, when?

I moved to Japan and I can no longer stream via my PC (unless I use a VPN). I have the beta test for the Android app but was wondering if there is an expected date for an official launch in Japan.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/pika-at-chu
    [link] [comments]

/u/pika-at-chu, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Seigmond Dela Rosa Win User

difference between XBOX Elite series 2 region

Thanks for the enlightenment Roniee, When you say depends on what bundle, does it mean if its region US, JAPAN or ASIAN? my hint is that since mine is JAPAN region so its possible that theres still no XBOX game Pass yet for Japan when this Elite series 2 controller was released since as I researched its mid 2020 that Japan has Gamepass
  3. WHlTE KNIGHT Win User

Phantasy Star Online 2???

The biggest problem for this game being released on xbox1 is home console gaming in japan is dying/dead. Why release a game that is only popular in japan on a system that will not sell in that country?
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Rumour: EA secures the rights to Titanfall 2

You can game on servers in Japan if you want.

The ONE hasn't even released in Japan yet.
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox one to launch in china in July.

6. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Bullet Hell: probably not many interested but for those who are...

These games can be fun, the only trouble is it says in link that not confirmed yet for outside of Japan.

"According to Famitsu, pricing and the release date are still TBA. No word on a release outside of Japan."
Thema:

Official release in Japan, when?

1. Official release in Japan, when? - Similar Threads - Official release Japan

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  6. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  7. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  8. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da