OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

Discus and support OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son preordered red redemption 2 in august and it has since been declined with no account credit back and no game. Its stating it needs to be paid... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Casteyn, Sep 19, 2018.

1. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

My son preordered red redemption 2 in august and it has since been declined with no account credit back and no game. Its stating it needs to be paid for again. What is gping on?

TracyEckhardt, Oct 27, 2018
  2. NYdeathgrind
    NYdeathgrind Guest
    I have the same issue. no pre order bonuses. I ordered through amazon and have spent 4 hours over multiple calls with them and still waiting on information. i really would like this issue to be taken care of so i can start playing the game. not cool.

NYdeathgrind, Oct 27, 2018
  3. MsLiberty
    MsLiberty Guest
    I filed a ticket with Microsoft on 10/24 and they resolved the issue on 10/25. Thank you Microsoft!

MsLiberty, Oct 29, 2018
  4. NYdeathgrind
    NYdeathgrind Guest

I've been waiting since launch to get my code so I can play and have my boys items. I ordered through Amazon but they had mistakingly listed the release as Oct 16th in the product details. I'm guessing all pre orders from the 16th up until launch in the
    26th also are experiencing this. I'm getting sick of waiting and hoping Amazon fixes this. Csn you please just allow me to download the pre order bonus'?

NYdeathgrind, Oct 29, 2018
  5. NYdeathgrind
    NYdeathgrind Guest
    Also gonna a guess thst my gta bonus cash will have to be administered again as well. Hoping to get help asap on the pre order bonus code as well as the gta online cash bonus.

NYdeathgrind, Oct 29, 2018
  6. IsabelZ
    IsabelZ Guest
    I bought red dead almost 2 weeks ago and i havent recived my gta bonus.

IsabelZ, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Day 9 of 10. Still no sign of my 2 million in GTA funds. I've spoken with Microsoft support via online support and they referenced me to this wasteland of disgruntled outlaws. Not sure if I should run out guns a blazin' or hold my horses and hope for
    the best. I can't help but feel played. I just lost one of my best men, Arthur, and now Rockstar and Microsoft are trying to pull a funny one over on me. The Van Der Linde gang has come to an end. I've lost my family of outlaws so with nothing else to lose,
    Microsoft is in my cross hairs. Now there's only one way everyone walks out alive. I get my 2 million in GTA funds PLUS another 3 million for the amount of patience I've spent, or this whole train gets derailed partner. You have 24 hours to decide. And don't
    try nothing slick Microsoft, I know where Mr. Gates is holed up.

DutchVanDerLinde, Nov 3, 2018
  8. H3adshak3r
    H3adshak3r Guest

Hi there,

my brother has another big problem with RDR2. So first some general information about the situation. We both have one Xbox One X and each of us has his own Xbox Gamertag / Microsoft Account. I preordered RDR2 ultimate edition in june in the official Microsoft
    Store, so i have the following contents: RDR2, Special Edition Conent, Ultimate Edition Conent, War Horse and Treasure Map Preorder Bonus. I installed the game with my account and all works fine - i have all the bonus content inside the game - that's fine!

So now the problem come in. My Brother wanted to play my Version of RDR2, but he couldn't because i don't have Xbox Gold, so i can not share the game to him, therefore is bought the RDR2 Ultimate edition 2 from cdkeys.com, which includes the special and
    ultimate edition content, too! Not sure if the preorder stuff is included (but that is not the problem). He installed the game and started to play. First all works and the Black Chestnut Thoroughbred for example appears
    on on the right mission.

The next day he played again and he was missing that horse. His horse was replaced with a default horse. So we do some stuff like reset xbox, reset account, power cycle xbox, clear game cache but nothing works. So then
    we did another test. I logged in to my account on the same console and he too so that the both where logged in on the console, then he switched to his account and played the game and what have we seen? Right the his horse was the Black
    Chestnut Thoroughbred. Then we closed the game, i logged off my account and he started the game again and what happened? Right his Black Chestnut Thoroughbred horse was replaced by a default horse again. So this
    is a really strange behaviour.

So where is the [Mod Removed – Profanity]. problem?? I think he MUST be able to have the ultimate edition content without i am logged in, because he bought
    his own version. So what is the problem here?

H3adshak3r, Nov 4, 2018
  9. Frathos
    Frathos Guest
    Hi Onyxishere. Just saw your post about this issue show up today and realized that it's been 10 days since I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition in the Xbox Store and I haven't seen an email or message
    from Microsoft regarding the offered 2M credits for GTA V. Here's hoping the 2M is still coming and is just slow in being processed.

Frathos, Nov 4, 2018
  10. Yeah i havent gotten mine either

Hyp3rSkpp3r233, Nov 6, 2018
  11. I haven't received my pre order bonus

Mugen-6EA8EE67-BACB-4552-AA06-629718F65A4F, Nov 6, 2018
  12. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hey Guys,

I do want to thank you for all your patience with this. As, well as
    I highly understand the frustration with all of this. I do understand where you guys are coming from in regards to this game having a few difficulties
    such as a few things going missing and not receiving codes that were part of the bundle from pre-ordering RDR2.

Now, I know the main concern for many of you is the GTA$. I did bring this to our attention on our end.
    Indeed it does state on the official Rockstar
    website that
    :

['For digital pre-orders from the Microsoft Store, the GTA$ bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center 7-10 days']

Today November 6this officially the 10thday of when you guys should be receiving the codes (if you haven't already) Now, there
    may be some delays in regards to the codes. If the codes don't get sent out by the latest
    11/08/2018 you would
    need to contact Live Support.

The best way to contact Live Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

XBF Leslie D, Nov 6, 2018
  13. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

Tell live support to be expecting Mr. Van Der Linde if I don't have my completely useless virtual money within the next 72 hours.

I paid good money for fake money and I don't expect to not blow it all as soon as I get it.

Thanks for the update though Leslie!!!! Nice to be reassured someone's looking into this. Rockstar wanted me to make a home video for them before they helped at all.... bunch of creeps over there, am I right? Can't get what you paid for without performing
    on camera, know what I'm sayin Leslie?

DutchVanDerLinde, Nov 6, 2018
  14. I preordered the special edition over a week and a half ago and haven't gotten the extra cash yet

ikztorisneb3294, Nov 8, 2018
  15. NYdeathgrind
    NYdeathgrind Guest
    still no GTA cash. please send my code or whatever ASAP. pre ordered RDR2 special edition on october 25th.

NYdeathgrind, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread - Similar Threads - OFFICIAL Red Dead

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  6. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  7. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  8. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da