OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

Discus and support OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Oh and I forgot to mention that the first story I got from Rockstar was that XBox was having an issue with sending the codes. The rep at XBox I talked... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Casteyn, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Casteyn
    Casteyn Guest

Oh and I forgot to mention that the first story I got from Rockstar was that XBox was having an issue with sending the codes. The rep at XBox I talked to 10 minutes before I sent the ticket to Rockstar, never told me they were having any issue sending
    them out. I have a lot of friends that have gotten theirs already without any issue

:)

Casteyn, Sep 19, 2018
  2. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Gta cash

Hey Navig thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We split this from the
    original thread
    so we can cater our responses and help more people! As stated on the

Rockstar Support page
    :For digital pre-orders from the Microsoft Store, the GTA$ bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center 7-10 days after your pre-order. Your code can be redeemed on your Xbox One or Xbox.com. If it has been longer than
    10 days we suggest (since its an in-game issue) to reach out to Rockstar! Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 19, 2018
  3. SamuelCezar
    SamuelCezar Guest
    RED DEAD REDEMPTION

eu não consigo comprar Red dead Redemtion, o que eu faço?

i can't buy the Red dead redemtion, what i do?

SamuelCezar, Sep 19, 2018
  4. RobB_421
    RobB_421 Guest

Havent recieved mine. Pre ordered and nothing

RobB_421, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Glad this was posted, might wait and tell my friends as well.

Geth, Oct 6, 2018
  6. MsLiberty
    MsLiberty Guest
    I have not gotten my $1000000 for pre ordering rdr2. I got a message stating it was deposited into my maze account but it's not there. I pre-ordered a month ago btw.

MsLiberty, Oct 23, 2018
  7. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Is there any bonus for pre-ordering a physical disc, may be inside the case?

Why do pre-order bonuses are for digital copies only. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread :(

FreakRoach, Oct 23, 2018
  8. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest

Supporting this thread to be on top OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread :)

Darkwolfecze, Oct 23, 2018
  9. no, i dont have problems, but support this!!

StolidPandora8, Oct 24, 2018
  10. I have gotten mine but it looks like the people who preordered the more expansive addition are haveing trubble i got the regular edition and got my 500,000 dollars on GTA V

The Fat Hobbit1, Oct 24, 2018
  11. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    I and a few friends have a pre-order RDR 2 and none of us have been doing such a problem. So it must be the problem of an individual.

Jurgen1488, Oct 24, 2018
  12. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    I would rather solve this problem through Online Chat Technical Support.

Jurgen1488, Oct 24, 2018
  13. Casteyn
    Casteyn Guest

Believe me, I tried. I had to do everything with online tech support because there is no rockstar support phone number, you have to open a ticket. I thought maybe I would get my code after xbox actually took my money out of the bank, but no such luck. So,
    I pre ordered on July 28th and never got the code for the $2,000,000 for GTA that I paid for. I see people are having the same problem. Did you guys upload the video for them? If so, did it work? It doesn’t seem like Rockstar really cares. I left a survey
    about the ticket and what I went through and they never did anything. Guess I’m just a small fry for them.

Casteyn, Oct 24, 2018
  14. Casteyn
    Casteyn Guest
    All the threads tell me to post here if I didn’t get my bonus but that doesn’t seem to be helping either

Casteyn, Oct 24, 2018
  15. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Casteyn

As per our website, The bonus GTA$2,000,000 to spend in Grand Theft Auto Online on Xbox One. After pre-ordering your copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 through the Microsoft Store, this GTA$2,000,000 bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center in
    7-10 days. So in short the cash is coming but it is 7-10 days from the release not from the pre-order since the content isn't really owned until the developer releases the licenses. Keep an eye on the Xbox Message Center and let us know if we can further assist
    in this or any other issue or inquiry

XBF Nestor S, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread - Similar Threads - OFFICIAL Red Dead

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  6. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  7. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  8. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da