Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership.

Discus and support Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 23, 2017.

1. Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership.

On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access code yet even though the money has been taken for my membership renewal. Any idea when i will receive the
    code? It been 10 days since i renewed this and no code has been sent. Ive also spoken to someone on live chat and sent them a picture of the offer that i clicked on to renew.

:)

Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 23, 2017
  2. Free EA access offered when i renewed gold but haven't received EA access yet...

On my dashboard i was offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. I renewed my membership and i haven't received my EA access code yet even though the money has been taken for my membership renewal. Any idea when i will receive the
    code?

Paddy7-[xboxvenue], Mar 23, 2017
  3. OleDad937
    OleDad937 Guest
    Didnt get my ea access

Yesterday I done your promotion Get Ea Access free when you renew gold. I clicked on it on my home screen renewed my gold my order number is 567735033372216128. I got my gold renewed but didn't get the free month of ea access. Xbox live customer support
    sent me here plz help

OleDad937, Mar 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Paddy7! You should get your code shortly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 27, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Paddy7! You should get your code shortly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. iii Am Dean C Win User

Purchased Xbox Live Gold, never received 1 Month EA Access

The promotion was on the Xbox One dashboard. The offer was that if you renewed your Xbox Live membership, tou would recieve a message with 1 month EA Access. Thanks :)
  7. SmokeSpace man Win User

HAVEN'T RECEIVED EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO COME WITH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION

I purchased the xbox live membership limited time offer promotion on the xbox store which is supposed to come with 1 month free EA access but I have not received an EA access subscription code so please help my situation
  8. SmokeSpace man Win User

HAVEN'T RECEIVED EA ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION CODE TO COME WITH XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION

I purchased the xbox live membership limited time offer promotion on the xbox store which is supposed to come with 1 month free EA access but I have not received an EA access subscription code so please help my situation.
  9. Hurbster Win User

EA Access saying inactive.

Also, when I check my subscriptions it says 'EA Access 1 year Membership' renews on 6/27/2017
Thema:

1. Offered free EA access for 1 month when i renew my gold membership. - Similar Threads - Offered free access

2. New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...: Recently, Microsoft released a new Minecraft offer, in which if you had a Java edition of Minecraft, you would get Windows 10 edition, and vice versa. I have the Windows 10 edition on my computer,...
  3. will the minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have java edition offer ever come back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will the minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have java edition offer ever come back.: Minecraft windows edition became free for people who bought minecraft the 18th of october 2018. Will that happen again anytime soon? bba4ab65-21bf-48b9-9372-ce927d25b829
  4. New PC, Free Gamepass offer went away and now there is a GamerTag and account associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New PC, Free Gamepass offer went away and now there is a GamerTag and account associated...: Got a new gaming laptop last week. Every boot would offer a free month of GamePass. I didn't want to activate it yet so just kept closing it. Today when booting it auto-loaded Xbox, no free month...
  5. Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins: In early April, there was an offer on my dashboard to extend my existing Xbox Live Gold membership by 3 months and get it for 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins. The details say that they have until...
  6. 3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month: Had offer on xbox.com in drop down menu for 3 months (+ one month free) Renewed for 3 month on the 11/13/2018 Only applied 3 months no extra. Contacted support 3 times and they said you will...
  7. Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details: i recently purchased the xbx live gold 3 month offer in which i get 3 months free within 10 days mailed to me. now the offer note in bottom says that i have to redeem that emailed code within 31...
  8. September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer: I know that there's a related question on the forums about this, but my question is slightly different. I purchased the special XBox One X/GamePass/Gold bundle earlier this month. Am I also...
  9. xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer: i bought the 3 month subs during the e3 sale and in the note it says that the code must be used by 31st august. but i want to know which code? the one i will receive in the mail or the one that...
  10. Not Recieved My Ea Access Free Month From The Offer Or Gears 1-3 & Judgement codes !!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not Recieved My Ea Access Free Month From The Offer Or Gears 1-3 & Judgement codes !!!: Bought EA Access through Paypal and through this offer on 14/10/16: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/ea-access-paypal/terms Still not received my 1 month free code. Bought Gears 4 on...