Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.

Discus and support Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have an offer with case [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the pictures shows i have an offer flr 50 percent off 6 months of game pass. This offer... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thatkrazy006guy, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.

I have an offer with case
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the pictures shows i have an offer flr 50 percent off 6 months of game pass. This offer triggered when i canceled my auto renew. I worked with a chat agent and they completly csnceled out my game pass subscription
    and now the only offer that is showing is for $1 off 1 month.

Please help!

Thanks,

Brian
    Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem. [​IMG]

:)

thatkrazy006guy, Dec 1, 2018
  2. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    sweet X1 deal

An even greater deal is target offering bundles for $199 if you can find them, I think it is the madden bundle. It's a by store basis only though, nothing official. They have a lot games and stuff for 50 percent off according to CHeapassgamer.com.

PICK 34, Dec 1, 2018
  3. DSAVAGE92
    DSAVAGE92 Guest
    Ground Zeroes Xbox 360 Sale???

I saw on Majornelsons blog that Ground Zeroes will be 50 percent off for the ultimate game sale, it still says 19.99 here in the UK, does this mean we don't get the offer or what? Because I've been holding off buying this until It goes on sale and this is
    the cheapest I've seen it.

any help would be appreciated.

DSAVAGE92, Dec 1, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately the image you provided is not compatible with our site making it unreadable. Please try a different format or provide a link to the promotion you are seeing. If your subscription is now showing up as cancelled, we
    do suggest you try setting up a call by visiting
    Xbox Support

XBF Lance J, Dec 1, 2018
  5. Also i was suggested to post here by xbox support

thatkrazy006guy, Dec 1, 2018
  6. MandiCS
    MandiCS Guest
    Is this being addressed? Im having the same issue. However, i am now only being offered 1$ off for the first month. I wouldnt be able to show a picture of the offer that showed up for days. I turned off recurring billing to get access. I cant even seem to
    subscribe for a pass at all now. Not even for the 1$ offer. Cant finish any of my games. :/

MandiCS, Dec 1, 2018
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    I believe that deal is for new subscribers only unfortunately.

Saeleth, Nov 6, 2018
  8. Saeleth Win User

I believe that deal is for new subscribers only unfortunately.
  9. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately the image you provided is not compatible with our site making it unreadable. Please try a different format or provide a link to the promotion you are seeing. If your subscription is now showing up as cancelled, we
    do suggest you try setting up a call by visiting
    Xbox Support
  10. MandiCS Win User

Is this being addressed? Im having the same issue. However, i am now only being offered 1$ off for the first month. I wouldnt be able to show a picture of the offer that showed up for days. I turned off recurring billing to get access. I cant even seem to
    subscribe for a pass at all now. Not even for the 1$ offer. Cant finish any of my games. :/
  11. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Also i was suggested to post here by xbox support
  12. PICK 34 Win User

sweet X1 deal

An even greater deal is target offering bundles for $199 if you can find them, I think it is the madden bundle. It's a by store basis only though, nothing official. They have a lot games and stuff for 50 percent off according to CHeapassgamer.com.
Thema:

1. Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem. - Similar Threads - Offer percent off

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  5. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox: I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available for watching Television either live or on...
  6. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  7. Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...: So I buy the offer and they didn’t give me my 100$ Gift card So what can I do e34d5a42-f9c3-4c1a-9122-ad686ac6814c
  8. Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers: Rewards in points hunter app does not register in “my offers” section, but do for quests. Any thoughts or correction items? Thanks c61203f8-4ad8-4eef-a2b4-fd0bf70d7802
  9. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  10. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d