Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed

Discus and support Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ubisoft yayıncı indiriminde oyun almaya çalışıyorum dünden beri ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası veriyor ne yapabilirim [Translate by Mod] Ubisoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ÖZCANTOROS, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ÖZCANTOROS
    ÖZCANTOROS Guest

Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed

Ubisoft yayıncı indiriminde oyun almaya çalışıyorum dünden beri ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası veriyor ne yapabilirim

[Translate by Mod]

Ubisoft publisher trying to get the game at the discount since yesterday your payment is not being processed error gives what i can do

:)

ÖZCANTOROS, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

If you contact support as the others mentioned they will be able to help you sort it out. There could be many different things causing this issue. We here on the forums, are unable to look into the account and see what is the issue. Support can assist with
    that.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ÖZCANTOROS Win User

Ubisoft Yayıncı indirimindeki far cry 4 ve the crew ultimate edition oyunlarını alıcaktım ama böyle bi hatayla karşılaşıyorum dünden beri

[Translation-I was going to buy the far cry 4 and the crew ultimate edition games at the Ubisoft Publisher discount, but I've been having this mistake since yesterday. ]
  4. {Parity} Win User

Reach out to Xbox Support for assistance.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. ÖZCANTOROS Win User

teşekkürler

-[Translation - Thanks[
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ÖZCANTOROS!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues trying to make a purchase.

Can you please provide more information / details about what it is exactly that you're trying to buy and where are trying to purchase it?

I would suggest trying to make the purchase from the Xbox console and from the online Microsoft store.

Try that and let us know if it helps.

I would also suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema: