October surprise in the update to PC version of Mahjong -- it has interface issues

Discus and support October surprise in the update to PC version of Mahjong -- it has interface issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With October 1 came a surprise update to the Microsoft Mahjong game for Windows PCs. The game status bar that is positioned at the top of the window... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillJunk, Oct 1, 2020.

1. BillJunk
    BillJunk Guest

October surprise in the update to PC version of Mahjong -- it has interface issues

With October 1 came a surprise update to the Microsoft Mahjong game for Windows PCs. The game status bar that is positioned at the top of the window overlays the top row of tiles and makes the user have to guess what tile is there. Something went terribly
    wrong with the game design for the release. I can only guess that it wasn't thoroughly tested. If it had been any descent developer would have caught the issue. Also the game seems to respond more slowly than before. Microsoft -- please get this fixed
    ASAP or I'm very likely not going to renew my premium subscription!

:)

BillJunk, Oct 1, 2020
  2. StarBaxter1 Win User

I, thinking it would FIX my game paid for another premium game.

If you can't give me 5 games, please give me my money back.

Why did you change it, Microsoft? Why didn't you tell us?

You ruined a good game. I want a refund.
  3. JB1953SB Win User

Before October 1 in the daily challenge I had 5 games every day. Now there are only 3. I have a perfect score that has been running for a couple of years. If they can't fix the problems please change it back!
  4. BillJunk Win User

Before October 1 Mahjong daily challenge would select 3 versions of the game and show them. I think what they decided to do was just show all five version with 3 games randomly selected each day. Not sure it makes a lot of sense from a user's perspective,
    but that seems to be the only explanation I can come up with.
  5. StarBaxter1 Win User

My Mahjong has 2 games blacked out and I bought another one and it's the same .

Free cell and score attack can't be opened.

What is UP with this???
  6. PeterToth1 Win User

I agree , something went terrible wrong.

When you finish, time continuous ticking until you have the summary page , adding 4-5 senconds to your record.

I want to get the old version back!
Thema:

1. October surprise in the update to PC version of Mahjong -- it has interface issues - Similar Threads - October surprise update

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of October 27th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 27th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of October 6th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 6th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. HDMI CEC not working properly since last October on Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC not working properly since last October on Omega ring: Hi, I'm on Omega ring and, as said on topic, HDMI CEC isn't working properly since last October 2022. I wonder if it someday will be solved or if it will be a new un-feature for insiders. Eight...