October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

Discus and support October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Nabours, Oct 21, 2023.

1. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's behind the 7's, making it impossible to clear the pyramid. If you use the shuffle to go on to the next round without clearing, the next one has too many 2's behind the Jacks.

2nd Pyramid:

October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable! [​IMG]

3rd Pyramid:

October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable! [​IMG]

The goal is to clear 11 4's in two deals, but unfortunately, because of this issue, you can't clear enough 4's before hitting the wall.

Screenshots attached. Please adjust puzzle so we can complete the daily challenge. Thanks!

UPDATE: I found a way around the issue after all -- just had to ignore the actual pyramid on the third puzzle and clear 4's directly from the deck. Not the most fun way to play the game, but it worked. Still would be better for the actual pyramids to be solveable.

:)

Steve Nabours, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Steve. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concerns today.

I found a video that may help you to solve this specific challenge, would I know if it worked?

https://youtu.be/LWhFS_2a_WI?si=gjdbydcGbhz05pb0

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Pyramid

Pyramid and Tripeaks are RNG based, only the daily challenges are checked to be solvable as long as the challenge requires, so unfortunately an unlucky streak may happen and you may get unsolvable boards. I know it's not fun getting a board you cannot
    solve at first glance (with pyramid is often easy to spot such cases) but as long as the board generation is random, that may happen.
  4. Jeffrey Champlin Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

Tommy,

What you've already heard. Tripeaks works. The issue is that the Daily Challenge hand for September 16, 2023, appears to be unsolvable (even though it's graded "Easy"). Several others have already pointed this out.

Can Microsoft either post a solution or provide a new hand?
  5. Patricia Hargreaves Win User

My Pyramid seems to be impossible and different from the solutions available

Sorry I meant three peaks not pyramid. All the experts who usually give solutions agree this three peaks on 16th September 2023 is unsolvable. So it will be impossible to complete the year? Seems unfair.
  6. KaylaRyan Win User

October 10th 2013 Pyramid Daily Challenge

I don't remember the exact moves but I do have some hints. On the first board: leave the 2 of Spades (I'm pretty sure it was that card, it was the last 2 in the deck) in the deck until the last J at the top. For the second board, leave your 8s in the deck
    until you get to the top with the last 5.
Thema:

1. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable! - Similar Threads - October 2023 Pyramid

2. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  3. Alternative Joystick after December 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Alternative Joystick after December 2023: Hey guys, I would like to make a request, but before judging me, please look at my situation. I would like to know if there is any possible way (legal or illegal) for me to keep using my...
  4. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of October 27th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 27th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of October 6th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 6th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. HDMI CEC not working properly since last October on Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC not working properly since last October on Omega ring: Hi, I'm on Omega ring and, as said on topic, HDMI CEC isn't working properly since last October 2022. I wonder if it someday will be solved or if it will be a new un-feature for insiders. Eight...