Numerous xbox 360 issues

Discus and support Numerous xbox 360 issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, there was a power cut at my house whilst my 360 was running on the sky app, since then i have had numerous issues 1- sky, iplayer and 4od have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danbcfcdoria, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Danbcfcdoria
    Danbcfcdoria Guest

Numerous xbox 360 issues

Hello, there was a power cut at my house whilst my 360 was running on the sky app, since then i have had numerous issues

1- sky, iplayer and 4od have all stopped working, sky app will load to the programme listings but then says playback is unavaliable

2- when i turn the xbox on, where there was always just one gamer profile there is now two , both the same, its like mine has duplicated

3- under the my video apps everything has duplicated, when i try to delete one of the spare ones it just reappears instantly

any help would be welcome

:)

Danbcfcdoria, Apr 5, 2015
  2. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    NUMEROUS issues

I'm assuming you've already done this, but just to be sure, have you done a hard reboot? (Holding power for 8 seconds, letting go and waiting for the power brick to turn steady orange, then starting back up.) That is a very common fix, especially for the
    "things took too long to start," and games not loading.

As for the December hack, that support rep was basically selling a line, it sounds like to me, because the "hackers" were doing nothing directly on our consoles, they were initiating a Distributed Denial of Service attack, which just, as you said, floods
    the servers with incoming connection requests and causing the Xbox Live servers to go offline. That would prevent us from connecting to the service, but would have absolutely no effect on the hardware of our consoles themselves.

Jaymo1978, Apr 5, 2015
  3. NUMEROUS issues

I have the same issues man mainly with the slow download speeds which happens almost daily. One of my friends told me after talking to xbox support that after the hacking xbox got during the holiday that a lot of people have these troubles and that they
    have had to send out a bunch of new consoles to angry customers. I might be one of them soon honestly. I don't understand how the hacking could affect it this bad if all the hackers did was flood the servers until it couldn't handle it any longer. I would
    say try a factory default because I'm about at that point, but I really don't feel like downloading all the games and apps again if my download speed on the one is still going to be slow. Maybe the april update will help fix some stuff, but we can only hope.

Mister Woodie, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Numerous xbox 360 issues

Sounds like everything is corrupt, personally, I'd erase everything & re-install everything, try saving 'game saves' onto your cloud storage or USB do its backed up.

Good luck!

Tadaaa Its Gone, Apr 14, 2015
  5. Tadaaa Its Gone Win User

Numerous xbox 360 issues

Sounds like everything is corrupt, personally, I'd erase everything & re-install everything, try saving 'game saves' onto your cloud storage or USB do its backed up.

Good luck!
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

NUMEROUS issues

Hi Modified! I'll see if I can help you here, but I would also recommend posting a separate thread specific to this (in the networking support forums) just so your issue doesn't get lost.

Port Forwarding can be a bit intimidating, especially if you've never done it before! But, no worries, as there is a GREAT resource out there that tells you exactly how to do it specific to your brand and model of router. (That's one of the tricky things
    - every single company has a different firmware/settings page that has a different way of forwarding ports. But that's okay, because the following site has ALL of them!)

The site is www.portforward.com

Now, the only thing that gives me a bit of concern is the volume of ports they said you need to forward. On Xbox One, typically the ports that need to be forwarded are:

Port 88 UDP

Port 3074 UDP and TCP

Port 53 UDP and TCP

Port 80 TCP

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Additionally, ports 3075 and 3076 (TCP and UDP) need to be forwarded for certain manufacturers (namely Activision.) I've never heard of having to forward all of those other ports on Xbox One... it's entirely possible that those are ALL of the Rockstar-related
    ports, whether you are on Xbox One, PS4, or PC, but you shouldn't need them all just for Xbox.

I would recommend going with the list I posted (which is from the main Xbox support site) and if you have any issues, try adding the additional ones (but again, I'm betting you won't need to.)

Let me know if you have any issues forwarding, or any questions!
  7. Highly Modified Win User

NUMEROUS issues

Im having BAD connection problems with rockstar games on xbox one. The manufacturer of the router router is a pace plc modem router combo, with AT&t uverse model number 3801HGV. I contacted rockstar and they gave me a crap load of ports that should be open
    TCP: 53, 443, 983, 1863, 3074, 5223, 10070-10080 and then these UDP: 53, 88, 500, 1863, 3074, 3478-3479, 3544, 3658, 4500, 10070 if someone could walk me through the port forwarding that would be a relief! When i load up that game im get really long load times,
    cant find a lobby, keep getting kicked out of free roam back to single player, when i join someones heist it kicks me and says the heist planner has left when they have not and keep joining empty lobbies, i also have access to the router interface so someone
    help me!
  8. Jaymo1978 Win User

NUMEROUS issues

I'm assuming you've already done this, but just to be sure, have you done a hard reboot? (Holding power for 8 seconds, letting go and waiting for the power brick to turn steady orange, then starting back up.) That is a very common fix, especially for the
    "things took too long to start," and games not loading.

As for the December hack, that support rep was basically selling a line, it sounds like to me, because the "hackers" were doing nothing directly on our consoles, they were initiating a Distributed Denial of Service attack, which just, as you said, floods
    the servers with incoming connection requests and causing the Xbox Live servers to go offline. That would prevent us from connecting to the service, but would have absolutely no effect on the hardware of our consoles themselves.
  9. Mister Woodie Win User

NUMEROUS issues

I have the same issues man mainly with the slow download speeds which happens almost daily. One of my friends told me after talking to xbox support that after the hacking xbox got during the holiday that a lot of people have these troubles and that they
    have had to send out a bunch of new consoles to angry customers. I might be one of them soon honestly. I don't understand how the hacking could affect it this bad if all the hackers did was flood the servers until it couldn't handle it any longer. I would
    say try a factory default because I'm about at that point, but I really don't feel like downloading all the games and apps again if my download speed on the one is still going to be slow. Maybe the april update will help fix some stuff, but we can only hope.
Thema:

Numerous xbox 360 issues

1. Numerous xbox 360 issues - Similar Threads - Numerous 360 issues

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  9. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....