numerous issues with xbox live account

Discus and support numerous issues with xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it began a few months ago, one day my xbox started signing me out of xbox live whenever I started any game, app, or tried to leave the home page for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Redskimo, May 24, 2015.

1. The Redskimo
    The Redskimo Guest

it began a few months ago, one day my xbox started signing me out of xbox live whenever I started any game, app, or tried to leave the home page for any reason. I would have to sign back in once in the game, app, etc. and afterwards it would sign me out
    again anytime I tried to leave that game, app, etc. when I go to my xbox video section, all of my purchased movies and videos are gone.

I would try to download games or movies from the marketplace and the download would randomly stop mid download and an error message saying the download could not be completed would appear.

I was looking into how to fix this today on these forums and when people had a similar problem they would remove their profile, delete the cashed items, then restart the xbox and download their profile, and that would fix it. well I removed my profile but
    now I cant download it. xbox says my password is incorrect, and I have changed it three times already with the same problem occurring each time. im on my xbox account right now (on my pc) posting this so I know the passwords right.

im honestly about to cancel my subscription, sell my games, going full office spaces on this 360, and buy a playstation.

please help.

:)

The Redskimo, May 24, 2015
  2. numerous issues with xbox live

I can help you with one of the issues. Let's get the language issue fixed:

-

To change the language setting on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

-

From the dashboard go to Settings (page all the way to the right with green boxes), and then select System Settings. (It will be the graphic with the console)

Select Console Settings. (First option on the list)

Select Language and Locale.(third option on the list)

Select Language.(first option)

Select the language that you want to use.

Mistress Sara, May 24, 2015
  3. Kimberlu82
    Kimberlu82 Guest
    numerous issues with xbox live

The only way to change the email attached to your gamertag is with the original password, but when you can sign into the console. Unfortunately since you're just now dealing with this it's going to be difficult and your going to have to wait until you can
    pass security.

The language thing, I would think going over to settings (do most of it from memory you know) all the way to the right, console settings is the first square up top on the left, then I think 5 down from the top is Language & Locale. Find English. Or just
    play around with it to find language and locale.

Skype shouldn't be an issue, I haven't upgraded, don't want too until I have too, so can you Sign into your account with the password? Even though it's linked to an ISP email that's still login credentials as far as the console is concerned. IF you know
    the password and can sign in and are only stopped by the security feature, it may be possible to bypass that for a few mins to change the WLID.

FIrst you'll need a WLID/MSA/Microsoft Account that's not tied to another gamertag, you can make a new email or use one that already exists on account.live.com, go to "don't have a Microsoft Account? Sign up Now!" and fill it out, add the proofs, verify
    them, add a security question!!

If you can bypass security enough to where account is showing up in settings (sometimes you'll think you're bypassing but really your signing in offline. To change go to account/arrow over to the right twice to account security/ then change Microsoft Account.
    From there it'll ask for the current password, then the new email & password you set up on account.live.com.

Kimberlu82, May 24, 2015
  4. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest

Hey there The Redskimo!

Sorry to hear about the account issues.

It sounds like there might be something wrong inside your account. I suggest contacting
    Xbox Phone/Chat Support as they will be able to look into your account and modify it if needed.

You can find Xbox Phone/Chat Support on the Contact Us page
    here.

Please let us know if you have any further questions =)

Brosky aP, May 24, 2015
  5. Brosky aP Win User

Hey there The Redskimo!

Sorry to hear about the account issues.

It sounds like there might be something wrong inside your account. I suggest contacting
    Xbox Phone/Chat Support as they will be able to look into your account and modify it if needed.

You can find Xbox Phone/Chat Support on the Contact Us page
    here.

Please let us know if you have any further questions =)
  6. BADBOY MALONE Win User

yes the language issue has been resolved and logging into the xbox isn't a problem, the notifications for updates and security are the issue we keep having which keeps blocking us out of logging into the console itself.

The password for the console is the same as what it is for here, online. Which is also the same password for the hotmail account. But we should really update our settings somehow right, for future updates and or security issues?

How can we change our ISP email, not the hotmail one please? If we get this done today that would be a huge help, it will also help us to keep the console secure and out of danger of 5 year olds who aren't too good with reading yet >.< lil bugger has bought
    numerous games online, because the card is stored on it and so on and so forth.

Security upmost please guys. Suggestions and how to alter the email from [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] (pure guess) since the username on here is alanandrach lol
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

8. Mistress Sara Win User

I can help you with one of the issues. Let's get the language issue fixed:

-

To change the language setting on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

-

From the dashboard go to Settings (page all the way to the right with green boxes), and then select System Settings. (It will be the graphic with the console)

Select Console Settings. (First option on the list)

Select Language and Locale.(third option on the list)

Select Language.(first option)

Select the language that you want to use.
  9. Kimberlu82 Win User

The only way to change the email attached to your gamertag is with the original password, but when you can sign into the console. Unfortunately since you're just now dealing with this it's going to be difficult and your going to have to wait until you can
    pass security.

The language thing, I would think going over to settings (do most of it from memory you know) all the way to the right, console settings is the first square up top on the left, then I think 5 down from the top is Language & Locale. Find English. Or just
    play around with it to find language and locale.

Skype shouldn't be an issue, I haven't upgraded, don't want too until I have too, so can you Sign into your account with the password? Even though it's linked to an ISP email that's still login credentials as far as the console is concerned. IF you know
    the password and can sign in and are only stopped by the security feature, it may be possible to bypass that for a few mins to change the WLID.

FIrst you'll need a WLID/MSA/Microsoft Account that's not tied to another gamertag, you can make a new email or use one that already exists on account.live.com, go to "don't have a Microsoft Account? Sign up Now!" and fill it out, add the proofs, verify
    them, add a security question!!

If you can bypass security enough to where account is showing up in settings (sometimes you'll think you're bypassing but really your signing in offline. To change go to account/arrow over to the right twice to account security/ then change Microsoft Account.
    From there it'll ask for the current password, then the new email & password you set up on account.live.com.
Thema:

1. numerous issues with xbox live account - Similar Threads - numerous issues live

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  4. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  7. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  8. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  9. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....