Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

Discus and support Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxPointing, Dec 6, 2023.

1. MaxPointing
    MaxPointing Guest

I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one of the controllers and ordered a replacement controller for £75. I haven’t had this new controller for more than 2 months and it’s the same issues. I have tried contacting Xbox support about this on the phone and I get told to go on the website and it hangs up on me, I go to the website to request a callback and I get We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

How am I meant to speak to someone about this as it’s completely unacceptable.

:)

MaxPointing, Dec 6, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi MaxPointing . My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you are experiencing these problems with your controller, the best option would be to request a replacement. You can get your controller replaced by visiting this support page: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

Enter the controller's serial number at the bottom of this page and it will check the warranty.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I have numerous controllers but I use my Elite series 1 controller the most. I have not tried out the series 2 controller yet. The controller for me has been worth the money I spent on it. So if you have the extra money definitely go with a Elite controller.
  4. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
  5. T eklesiast T Win User

Cannot get support for Xbox elite 2 controller

Is your controller still under warranty ?

Please use this link to get support.

here

This will be a virtual assistant but with a few keywords like "elite controller series 2" and "broken" you will eventually be asked to provide your serial number and this will lead to chat and request a repair.
  6. lackoftraction Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller NOT working with new firmware update

To be very, very clear, the problem is that the newest firmware updates to Xbox elite 2 controller has broken the functionality of the paddles. As of the latest firmware, the paddles are completely disabled when in default profile. The paddles used to work in default mode, and now they don't. Steam can corroborate this: last year Steam added functionality to customize the outputs of the elite controllers paddles, which means that the paddles used to output a unique signal instead on only emulating other controller buttons.

A quick internet search reveals numerous accounts from users who had used steam to customize the paddle outputs, proving that the paddles used to work. You can also see a growing number of recent complaints from Elite controller users who are realizing that their paddle inputs are now broken. This is not an isolated occurrence, the elite controller was broken by the latest firmware updates, and people are realizing it.

The changes made to the Xbox elite 2 Controller paddles in the latest firmware updates NEED TO BE REVERTED.
Thema:

1. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support - Similar Threads - Numerous broken elite

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  4. broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken controller: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  7. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  8. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  9. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....