now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

Discus and support now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HomeworkFew2187, Mar 24, 2024.

1. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ?
    While still unconfirmed by Xbox, the video evidence is pretty convincing that a Minecraft exploit is allowing people to trick Xbox into b@nning any account they want.
    additional information
    https://youtu.be/uT4ILn8QXDE?feature=shared
    https://youtu.be/cRBNpP2JGQs?feature=shared
    https://youtu.be/s-QnaH5MNO8?feature=shared
    https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1771776745336656127

submitted by /u/HomeworkFew2187
    [link] [comments]

/u/HomeworkFew2187, Mar 24, 2024
  2. iFlyingPrawn Win User

Too Many Hackers!

@voteDC the hardware exploit is on Microsoft's end. The software exploit is on Rockstar's end. They made the game not Microsoft meaning they are responsible for their code. In order to fix the hardware exploit (only few exist now most were patched in
    the 7379 update) all consoles would have to recalled and fixed. I don't think everyone would send their console in.
  3. Elohmn Win User

Blocking / Banning Stalker. How to get rid of him for good?

[quote user="Kono H Kalantu"]"Unfortunately there's not much we can tell you, He lives in another state so it's out of our hands.[/quote]State Laws vary slightly but here's the basic idea.

Most States consider a "Threat" to be credible. This meaning if someone yells at someone else they're going to kill them, this is not credible because there is no "means" to do so. Now if someone yells I'm going to kill you while they are holding a deadly weapon,
    that's credible and would be something to taken seriously as a credible Threat.

Short story, people "talk" all the time and there's no Law against that. Talk is "talk", credible is another thing all together.

Sorry but why haven't you simply adjusted your Privacy Settings? If you don't want to hear someone over Xbox LIVE, it really is that easy. I'm no Attorney but then again if your seeking Legal Advice from the interweebs, heaven forbid and good luck.
  4. rookie tha vet Win User

Xbox 720/Durango leaked info

[quote user="BluntHybrid"]

[quote user=""]

IGN, who is probably the most reliable source for gaming, is now reporting the same thing. It is not looking good for xbox diehards.

www.ign.com/.../xbox-durango-requires-all-games-to-be-installed

[/quote]

WUT

Say what you want about their reviews but they have credible sources.

[/quote]
  5. DarthLama Win User

Mass Effect 3 Writer Allegedly Slams Controversial Ending

I'm going to assume it was fake for no other reason then the simple fact that I want it to be fake. I want Bioware to fix the ending, re-establish their credibility with the fan base and go back to being one of the 2 companies (Bethesda) that I am happy
    to support in every possible way. Sadly, what I want and what I'm going to get are probably going to be two entirely different things.
  6. x SirPebbles x Win User

Troubles after recently updating

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Australia, NSW

Modem brand & model number: NETGEAR DGN2000

Router brand & model number: NETGEAR DGN2000

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? 3rd party adapter

Things you have tried: Resetting adapter several times, resetting network, clearing HDD cachce

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? N/A

Any Error Codes you encounter: N/A

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? TPG

There you go!
Thema:

now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

1. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ? - Similar Threads - b@n exploit credible

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  4. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  5. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  6. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  7. Hi overtime I am in a game and I press the home button the press b to go back to the game I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi overtime I am in a game and I press the home button the press b to go back to the game I...: Hi overtime I am in a game and I press the home button the press b to go back to the game I get a black screen for like 10 seconds a88fdc63-0175-4e35-bf04-7a806d6f52db
  8. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  9. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  10. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31