November purchases missing from MyRewards

Discus and support November purchases missing from MyRewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I posted this just a few hours ago and not sure what happened to my post, but here it is again. On November 19th I purchased the Battlefield 1 /... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xDamnYouSalazar, Nov 26, 2016.

1. November purchases missing from MyRewards

I posted this just a few hours ago and not sure what happened to my post, but here it is again. On November 19th I purchased the Battlefield 1 / Titanfall 2 Deluxe Editions Bundle for $75 and on November 22nd picked up the Gears of War 4 standard edition
    for $36, both digital purchases. That's $110 in eligible MyVIP rebates for the month, that should be 11,000 points at my 5 Star MyVIP rank which I was hoping to get me $11 back for the month, but the MyRewards page shows nothing acquired for either purchases.
    Why am I not receiving any rewards for either games? Thanks.

:)

xDamnYouSalazar, Nov 26, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    FREEdom Award Credits Not Appearing.

Hello Hazerblade,

We see that you received Credits for the November FREE PASS offer on November 12th. Is this the offer you believe you are missing Credits from? You can check all Credit events from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 26, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Missing refund vip money

Hello KevEmo,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. We see that aside from your Sims 4 pre-order, these purchases were all a part of your MyVIP payback for November (none of the purchases you describe
    were from October), and are currently pending in your account.

XBLRewards8, Nov 26, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's too soon to see credits pending for November purchases.

Smwutches, Nov 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: