Notifications, Messages, Achievements appearing LATE

Discus and support Notifications, Messages, Achievements appearing LATE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobaaganoosh, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest

My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute later. When someone messages me, it's appeared a whole 2 minutes later. My achievments even sometimes
    take a while to appear. I've tweeted Xbox Support on twitter and they've been trying to help. They've already had me re-download my profile onto my Xbox One console, that didn't work. Then they asked me my networl statistics, and they seem fine, but my wireless
    strength is under 80% and they asked me to try to move it closer so it'll be above 80% but I don't know if that would work.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else been through this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Bobaaganoosh, Mar 23, 2014
  2. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest
    Notifications Appearing LATE!

My notficiations are appearing late. It's been like this for a while. When someone joins my parties, the notification doesn't appear till like a minute later. When someone messages me, it's appeared a whole 2 minutes later. My achievments even sometimes
    take a while to appear. I've tweeted Xbox Support on twitter and they've been trying to help. They've already had me re-download my profile onto my Xbox One console, that didn't work. Then they asked me my networl statistics, and they seem fine, but my wireless
    strength is under 80% and they asked me to try to move it closer so it'll be above 80% but I don't know if that would work.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else been through this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. Bobaaganoosh
    Bobaaganoosh Guest
    Notifications Appearing Late

strength is at 80% and they asked me to try to move it closer so it'll be above 80% but I don't know if that changes anything. But it's a good strength.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else been through this problem? How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. HERO_ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

Thanks for the suggestion, I have ensured the notification setting isn't disturbed. The thing is, the only issue is with receiving Party Invites. All other notifications, such as messages, achievements, etc., appear to be working normally.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

No Xbox app notifications mobile

I never get notifications on my app unless it's an achievement. Messages and such never appear unless I open the app. I'd say it's just a buggy app honestly.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7

Sorry for the late reply, don't worry the "Continue" button is only if a pop-up notification appeared to give you access
  7. XxWildPup08xX Win User

Xbox Message Notifications Not Appearing

what i was told they are working on it
  8. apycool Win User

Xbox Message Notifications Not Appearing

So a known issue with no response yet from MS. Anyone contact support yet?
Thema:

1. Notifications, Messages, Achievements appearing LATE - Similar Threads - Notifications Messages Achievements

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  5. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  6. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  7. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  8. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. How do I refind a Bing notification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refind a Bing notification?: I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification? 82439bb1-25cf-4587-bc64-e0550bcf6eda