Notifications for new quests.

Discus and support Notifications for new quests. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we get an option to notify when there are new rewards quests? That’s would be grand. submitted by /u/wgardner83 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wgardner83, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Notifications for new quests.

Can we get an option to notify when there are new rewards quests? That’s would be grand.

submitted by /u/wgardner83
    [link] [comments]

/u/wgardner83, Jun 17, 2019
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Can someone help me regarding Fallout 3

Go into the game and 'Wait' somewhere for 24hours.

Unlike New Vegas, the downloads don't start immediately. You'll get a notification that says something like "You've discovered a new radio signal that seems to ask for help and is only directed to a very specific audience".

It will then give you the quest "Aiding the Outcasts". Following that quest will lead you through the DLC you purchased : )
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared

So all the Gamepass quests have disappeared from my Rewards app and I don't get any notifications any more about completing dailies. Did the program get scrapped or something?
    Due to the monthly roll over, they were unavailable for a brief time. They are now available with a new months list of Quests.
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

I Haven't received Xbox Game Pass reward for January

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that. We recommend that if you believe you completed the quest requirements, you will receive a notification from us and we urge you to double check the messages and notifications for this. Happy gaming!
  5. NeecHMonkeY Win User

Timed Side Missions - No Spoilers

The IGN Review in Progress mentioned that not only are some side-quests timed but sometimes the player isn't even made aware that they've started a side-quest. Apparently you can pick up quests just by passing by people who are talking and get no notification
    that a quest has started.

-

I agree with BootstrapGolem on this one, I hate timed moments in any game.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

I finally got yesterday's gamepass quest for playing any gamepass game to unlock this morning. Even though I haven't played any this morning. I never received a notification I just saw it was ready to turn in when I went to see if there were any new
    games added. All gamepas quests I've tried have unlocked for me except the daily ones. So maybe its fixed now.
Thema:

Notifications for new quests.

1. Notifications for new quests. - Similar Threads - Notifications quests

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  7. How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?: I have removed someone as a friend and I still get notifications that they're getting online. Thinking this was weird because I only should get notifications about people that are favorited, but...
  8. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...: So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut...