Notification when someone views who is in my live party.

Discus and support Notification when someone views who is in my live party. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend of mine told me she was able to get notifications when someone viewed who was in her xbox live party... Is there a way of receiving... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Loss GAMR, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Loss GAMR
    Loss GAMR Guest

A friend of mine told me she was able to get notifications when someone viewed who was in her xbox live party... Is there a way of receiving notifications or is she having me on?

:)

Loss GAMR, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Xbox One Not Showing Notifications

As of this week, my Xbox One will not show any notification pop-ups when: friends come online or enter/leave Xbox Live Party. Last week, it was working just fine - it showed when my friends came online and it would show when someone entered my party or left
    my party.

Now, when I'm in a party, the only time I will get a notification is when everybody leaves. The notification will read as follows: 7 Friends Have Left The Party.

Anybody else having this issue? And just to clarify, I've checked my settings and all of the notifications have a checkmark next to them, allowing all notifications.

A Nasty Old Man, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Leemd1979
    Leemd1979 Guest
    Notifications for change of online status on Xbox Live.

I'm talking about notification whilst playing games, like when someone signs in and you see their online, if I'm playing a game whilst in an XBL party and someone in the party goes away it would be good when they change their status to away or busy a notification
    pops up for me and the others in the party, like wise for me if I go away to do something I just change my status and a notification pops up for the others in the party.

Leemd1979, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Notification when someone views who is in my live party.

Hey there Void GAMR,

That's not currently a feature on the Xbox console. If you'd like to see it, be sure to suggest this on our feedback website
    HERE!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Loss GAMR
    Loss GAMR Guest
    Thank you for your reply, she actually says it was an iPhone app that notified her when someone viewed her party.

Loss GAMR, Sep 27, 2017
  6. No problem, yeah this isn't a feature we're aware of on mobile devices either. You can certainly see who is in a party before you join it, but there's nothing that will notify you about it.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Loss GAMR Win User

Hey there Void GAMR,

That's not currently a feature on the Xbox console. If you'd like to see it, be sure to suggest this on our feedback website
    HERE!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    Thank you for your reply, she actually says it was an iPhone app that notified her when someone viewed her party.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Void GAMR,

HERE!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

No problem, yeah this isn't a feature we're aware of on mobile devices either. You can certainly see who is in a party before you join it, but there's nothing that will notify you about it.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. Leemd1979 Win User

Notifications for change of online status on Xbox Live.

I'm talking about notification whilst playing games, like when someone signs in and you see their online, if I'm playing a game whilst in an XBL party and someone in the party goes away it would be good when they change their status to away or busy a notification
    pops up for me and the others in the party, like wise for me if I go away to do something I just change my status and a notification pops up for the others in the party.
  11. shadnater Win User

Not getting invites to party's

And i will get a notification if someone adds me as a friend, someone online, and even when someones streaming. But not a invite to a party.
Thema:

1. Notification when someone views who is in my live party. - Similar Threads - Notification someone views

2. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  3. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  4. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  5. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  8. How do I refind a Bing notification?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I refind a Bing notification?: I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification? 82439bb1-25cf-4587-bc64-e0550bcf6eda
  9. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  10. Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...: So someone is receiving my Xbox app notifications when they aren’t logged in or even have the app. I don’t know how to stop this from happening. 38a948cb-3688-4cab-82c5-6f46a6c5b8de