Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with

Discus and support Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i been getting Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with. 0def9e50-b204-4d22-b977-1f41f1bd4f9b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragon cog2, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Dragon cog2
    Dragon cog2 Guest

Hello i been getting Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with.

:)

Dragon cog2, Mar 2, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Dragon cog2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. UKJUDO Win User

CHANGING MY GAME TAG

Thanks for the reply ref changing my game tag as I didnt want it to update on my friend's consoles as they are nolonger friends, but blocking them would cause me issues with them. I suppose if I block them they will be notifed that I have block them??
  4. PeacefulGremlin Win User

sign in problems

It seems lots of people are having the same issue. You still get pop-ups when people send you a message, or invite you to a game but you no longer get notifications when friends log on on xbox.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Friends online notifications not popping up when they go online.

Thats not quite true. Check your notifications settings on the dashboard. For me notifications pop up everytime any xbox friend on my favourites list or not, logs onto xbox 1. However no pop up will show if your xbox friend logs onto xbox 360.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Friend log-on notification !@!@!@

I want to hear Bruce WIlli's Iconic "Yippie-kay-ay M***********!" from Diehard. Or Jesse Ventura saying"I ain't got time to bleed."

There are a thousand Ideas I would like for the sound of Achievements popping. And we should be allowed to customize them with our own WAV or MP3 files. Put them on a USB copy them to the HDD.
Thema:

1. Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with - Similar Threads - Notification logging iam

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  7. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  8. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  9. Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!...
  10. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...