notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday

Discus and support notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have a weird notification bug since yesterday. it pops only on my phone and my xbox dosen't show anything. is this a common problem ? checked my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xGenieElitex, May 13, 2023.

1. notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday

i have a weird notification bug since yesterday.

it pops only on my phone and my xbox dosen't show anything. is this a common problem ?

checked my notification settings on console twice, everything seems okay.

i use the Alpha Skip ahead bulid.

submitted by /u/xGenieElitex
    [link] [comments]

/u/xGenieElitex, May 13, 2023
  2. PCHANG1228 Win User

Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or "you have to be online to play this game."

Is outage like a common issue ? I just got my xbox series x yesterday and there were issue since yesterday.
  3. Ritch-88 Win User

Achievement notifications not showing up.

I assume everyone is still having problems? I tried my siblings OG Xbox One consoles today and both worked fine, achievements popped consistently over a couple of hours. My series X is still not showing notifications though. Wondering if it's and X/S type bug.
  4. Edgeworthian Win User

Not getting notifications on Xbox app

I was going to say the same thing. I'm not getting notifications on my Android app, my Xbox Series X, One X, or One S. Yet they claim all their services are up. At first I thought maybe it was because I was on the inside a ring (maybe from a bug in the OS), but I noticed that it is service wide. This isn't the first time notifications of stopped working. So maybe we'll get fixed?
  5. JediMasterBolt1 Win User

Xbox one Console suddenly not seeing External drives, even brand new backup console.

Same it has to be a bug in the update I have a series x as well and my usb hdd works on every other device I have except for my series x now since the update
  6. Kentbad Win User

Some recent backwards compatible Xbox 360 downloads don't correctly recognize ownership on Xbox One and Series X/S consoles.

Yesterday when starting my XBox Series X I got a notification that Time Pilot is ready to be started. I had it installed previously, but couldn't play it (see above).

Because of the notification I tried to start it again and now it works!! I can start and play Time Pilot now on the XBox Series X and the problem is fixed for me.

Maybe the problem is fixed for the other games too. Please check them.

Thank you Microsoft for solving at least the Time Pilot problem 🙂👍
Thema:

notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday

1. notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday - Similar Threads - notification bug series

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  7. How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?: I have removed someone as a friend and I still get notifications that they're getting online. Thinking this was weird because I only should get notifications about people that are favorited, but...
  8. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. Xbox notifications bug from last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox notifications bug from last update: For the last few days since updating my xbox, I have not received notifications when favourite friends come online nor have I gotten notifications from achievements. submitted by /u/Hazzydazzy95...