Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

Discus and support Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buonasera, ho ricevuto due mail di notifica per ordini mai fatti su Microsoft Store per Fortnite. non ho ricevuto nessun addebito, ma temi che siano... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benjiobencissima, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

Buonasera,

ho ricevuto due mail di notifica per ordini mai fatti su Microsoft Store per Fortnite.

non ho ricevuto nessun addebito, ma temi che siano notifiche fasulle per acquisire dati riservati.

Come fare per accertarsene?

grazie

(Mod Translation)

Good evening

I received two email notification for orders never made on Microsoft Store for Fortnite.

I have not received any charges, but I am afraid that they are bogus notifications to acquire confidential data.

How to make sure?

Thank you

:)

benjiobencissima, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders never made)

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're receiving notification receipts for purchases made on Fortnite. Is it possible that your Email address is set up on another account such as a child or family member
    that plays Fortnite? You could be receiving the emails from another account if your email is on there as an alternate or if it is the parental account you would also be notified. Asides from that I recommend you go to the
    Microsoft Account Order history and make double sure it was not your account creating the charges. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders never made)

You should be able to check the order history on your account to see what has been ordered. If you have orders that are not authorized by you then contact
    Xbox Support directly.
  4. UrubuCandango Win User

Reembolso (Refund)

Recebi apenas o segundo E-mail, a qual notifica o reembolso ( que não houve )

[Translation-I received only the second email, which notifies the refund (which did not happen) ]
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Store játék nyelv [Mod Translation-Microsoft Store Game Language]

Hi feri0207,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately there is no way to circumvent the games that are available to download from the Microsoft Store in your region. You would need to make sure you live the in same region that the Microsoft Store is set to, otherwise, most services will not work
    for you if your physical location and Microsoft Store location is not the same. Whatever languages are available for you in the Store, are the only languages you can get, whether or not the game developers have made a Hungarian version of a game. If you live
    in Hungary, make sure you set the Microsoft Store region accordingly. https://support.microsoft.com/help/4027266/microsoft-store-how-to-change-your-country-or-region
  6. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Microsoft Store orders?

Have you checked your tracking number?
Thema:

Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

1. Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders... - Similar Threads - Notifica ordini Microsoft

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Notifica di provvedimento disciplinare temporaneo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifica di provvedimento disciplinare temporaneo: Ieri un mio amico ha fatto spam a un giocatore e, evidentemente, è stato reportato, e per via della condivisione familiare sono stato punito pure io. Perchè? [Translation- you were a friend of...