Nothing working to fix orange power brick light?

Discus and support Nothing working to fix orange power brick light? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The power brick for my original Xbox One has a constant orange light. I’ve tried unplugging the power brick from the console, the power brick from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChibiPlaysGames, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Nothing working to fix orange power brick light?

The power brick for my original Xbox One has a constant orange light. I’ve tried unplugging the power brick from the console, the power brick from the wall, both at the same time, waiting 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 2 minutes, and multiple hours with each test
    but nothing has seemed to work. I’ve switched the Xbox between four different outlets, two power strips and two wall plugs, but I still have the orange light on my power brick.

My best guess is that the cord going from my power brick to the Xbox itself might somehow be damaged? It was working fine yesterday butI think the wire might have been set up at a weird angle and that caused it to break? I honestly have no clue other than
    to try buying a new power brick.

:)

ChibiPlaysGames, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. You may be limited to trying a new brick. However, please be aware that the original console is no longer supported. As such you may need to check your local gaming store for a used plug or try an online service such as Amazon or Ebay.

If that fails you may be limited to getting a new console. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access
  3. McBainUVA Win User

Got my Xbox back from Service.....and it doesn't even turn on.

Tried multiple outlets and the LED light on the power brick is orange. Turns white for a second when an attempt to power up the machine is made. Then back to orange and nothing happens.
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

xbox one not turning on?

the orange light on the power brick indicates a damaged power brick
  5. Tr1k Sh0t3r Win User

PEOPLE WITH THE 0x90070490 ERROR READ THIS

this didn't seem to work for me, but it seems like it works and it's legit and will fix. I might be doing it wrong maybe. Also my console has light blue light at the front not orange?
    by blue light do you mean the xbox symbol that lights up next to the disc tray? so thats the front of the xbox

the light im talking about is the xbox's power supply the brick looking thing that has a flat white light when on or if the xbox symbol (power button) is held for 30 seconds the power bricks light should go orange
  6. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 slim turns on and off by itself, solid orange light on power bar

ok it might be your power strip. the solid orange light on the power brick means that its working.
Thema:

1. Nothing working to fix orange power brick light? - Similar Threads - Nothing working fix

2. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  3. Error code 0x91d70000 - NOTHING works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x91d70000 - NOTHING works: Can't play 4K UHD blurays! I have tried the following; Uninstall/ reinstall the bluray app Deleting the bluray data in settings Restarted WiFi / hard restarted xbox (even tried unplugging...
  4. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  5. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  6. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  7. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...
  9. Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.: I've reported this problem multiple times, I've been suggested to clear local saves, turn off Xbox (holding it down for 10s), unplugged power cord, even factory reset the Xbox, multiple times have...
  10. how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...: How to fix a free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row. After that happens nothing else functions properly.? Help PLEASE !!!! 770cc111-efd6-4865-b6de-5bf8f1bb3fa7