nothing working since Internet was cut off

Discus and support nothing working since Internet was cut off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got forza 5 on disc and am having to install it everytime I put the disc in, trying to go on my digital download of fifa and saying it took too long to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonavinny, Jan 6, 2014.

1. jonavinny
    jonavinny Guest

Got forza 5 on disc and am having to install it everytime I put the disc in, trying to go on my digital download of fifa and saying it took too long to start as is network settings. Getting pretty annoyed at the minute. Can anyone help as I was informed
    we would not need Internet connection to play hard copy games

:)

jonavinny, Jan 6, 2014
  2. wont connect to internet

Im playing COD and all of a sudden my xbox cuts me off internet and wont connect again either wirelessly or hardline.. all my other devices in my home are working off the same router and are working just fine.. even my router says its connected in port 2
    for my xbox.. running a diagnostics test also on the xbox says it cant find the internet after its been working off of it for the past 2 years.. what is the problem with my xbox??

x08XmellottX12x, Jan 6, 2014
  3. FlameShogun
    FlameShogun Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live.

Yes. That doesn't work. It cuts off my internet completely.

FlameShogun, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: