Nothing is working

Discus and support Nothing is working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Nothing is working I am connected to the internet, but it doesn't work on the console. I can't use party chat, messages, streaming, because it says... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zemzy Oseris, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Zemzy Oseris
    Zemzy Oseris Guest

Nothing is working

Nothing is working
    I am connected to the internet, but it doesn't work on the console. I can't use party chat, messages, streaming, because it says it's blocked (even though its not) so I go to settings and check if it is blocked, and settings doesn't load. I checked all my
    connection types and Xbox says nothing is wrong. I still have my gold membership, but nothing is working. Help.

:)

Zemzy Oseris, Dec 3, 2017
  2. Nothing Working

Hey Tomp, I'm extremely sorry to hear about the game! Discs can be damaged if the console is moved (even slightly) during use. For best results, I suggest keeping your console positioned horizontally on a level, stable surface.

As for the update, I'm confused--based on your previous posts, I was under the impression that you did not have sound coming from your console since being unable to apply the update, but it sounds like you were able to update, correct? And still the audio issue
    persists? Can you please try using a different video cable? While it would be a good idea to try a video cable of the same type (a different HDMI cable if you're using HDMI, for instance), it would be even better if you could try a different
    type of cable. Can you please give that a go?

Mister Fitzer, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Tamplain
    Tamplain Guest
    Nothing Working

Ok I have tried everything in all the sticky post, etc and nothing works. I went from having a perfectly functioning Xbox playing games to now being a throwback to the early 1900's as my xbox now has no sound since my first initial failed download of the
    new content.

The download refuses to finalize and just gets stuck about a quarter of the way through each time. After deleting, clearing the cache, resetting modem, pulling hard drive, all reattempts end in failure. Downloaded the USB files and tried that with no success,
    downloaded the CD files also had no success. All reattempts at resetting, etc still end in failure.

I reset the networks and run the live test which ends up in it informing me of an available download and then the same process all over again or it doesn't connect and fails

Only thing that pops up each time after it goes through the failed 3 attempts to download is below

3524-396B-A080-0F00-8007-274C

The information which appears if it fails to pass the connection test is below but this changes each time

W: 0000-0021

X: 4000-1001

Y: 0000-0000

Z: 000-0000

ID: 0001-0002

Also do no know if this has anything to do with it but I cannot access Xbox with my IE9 Browser now and had to download Google Crome to get to the forums

What the hell gives

Tamplain, Dec 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Nothing is working