nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help?

Discus and support nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help? ea665186-43cf-4d48-9d7f-20285ea7d9b1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dkd192, Jan 12, 2017.

1. dkd192
    dkd192 Guest

:)

dkd192, Jan 12, 2017
  2. Xbox one wont get past the green boot up screen

Having exactly the same problem tried the hard reset several times, still the same after the green screen the tv goes to a black screen and nothing else happens.

Andymp-F773AC9E-A5EF-4152-9C2B-A1F2838FFBD8, Jan 12, 2017
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Issues with Xbox Live

Same happened to me but I turned off my xbox, unplugged my power cord, waited a bit, plugged it back it and turned it on. The home screen showed again. No point though since nothing is working on Xbox.

ClNTRoN, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Jigsaw -

Well that's certainly not an ideal situation. Does your display work independently of your console? We do have a guide for

troubleshooting blank screens/monitors
    that you should take a peek at in the meantime. Be sure to follow all the steps provided in the guide.

Keep us posted! nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help? :)

Miss Bijoux, Jan 13, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Jigsaw -

Well that's certainly not an ideal situation. Does your display work independently of your console? We do have a guide for

troubleshooting blank screens/monitors
    that you should take a peek at in the meantime. Be sure to follow all the steps provided in the guide.

Keep us posted! :)
  6. Andymp-F773AC9E-A5EF Win User

Xbox one wont get past the green boot up screen

Having exactly the same problem tried the hard reset several times, still the same after the green screen the tv goes to a black screen and nothing else happens.
  7. michaelgray Win User

Green screen then black screen

Yeah, it is just a black screen now, it no longer goes to the green screen, so it does nothing, and never did anything but go to the green screen.
  8. TomBowler1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Now my xbox just freezes on the start up green screen nothing happens after that very annoying
  9. HIN Rain Win User

Can't USE XBOX --- Horrible Christmas

Same problem to me. But I have got a day one edition. Played Forza 5 12 h ago. Now I try to start the Xbox One. There will be the green Xbox One Screen for about 2 minutes. After that it turns into black screen and nothing happens.
Thema:

1. nothing happens after green xbox screen ,just a black screen .need help? - Similar Threads - nothing happens green

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  5. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  6. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  7. Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?: Hello, Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account that's connected with Microsoft. It says...
  8. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  9. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  10. Nothing happens when I click install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing happens when I click install.: I’ve had rust for awhile and whenever I click install nothing happens. I’ve tried to install it on the Xbox app on my phone and still nothing. I’ve even tried restarting my Xbox. I’m not sure if...