not work xbox gold live 12kk

Discus and support not work xbox gold live 12kk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; error code. CNKHILE7JK62FQYD.47.4.9 004996b0-7aef-4304-8a26-9204efc959e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taistelutoverit, Oct 9, 2017.

1. not work xbox gold live 12kk

error code.

CNKHILE7JK62FQYD.47.4.9

:)

Taistelutoverit, Oct 9, 2017
  2. dsar9012
    dsar9012 Guest
    Far Cry Blood Dragon isn't free for me with Xbox Live Gold

Managed to get it to work, I used the xbox live website and bought it for free on there, it took some time for it to realize I had xbox live gold.

dsar9012, Oct 9, 2017
  3. ellemoongy
    ellemoongy Guest
    Xbox Live Gold - not work

Hi,

I just bought Xbox One and tried first submission to Xbox Live Gold with initial deal at 1GBP/first month. However it does not working:

- I checked Account/Subscription and see that Xbox Live Gold purchased and still 01/01/2017 to renewal.

- I also searched and tried to reset the console by hold xbox button 10 seconds but still not work

- When i open multiplayer in game it still appeared to ask me to buy Xbox Live Gold!?

Please advise.

Nhan.

ellemoongy, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Taistelutoverit! Are you attempting to redeem a prepaid code or are you getting this error when attempting to access gold features? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Taistelutoverit! Are you attempting to redeem a prepaid code or are you getting this error when attempting to access gold features? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. XWolfeDaBeastX Win User

Xbox Gold Errors after Update

Nothing with Xbox Live is working. His Xbox Gold doesnt go out for the next 7 days but I cant even add another Xbox Live Gold card
  7. iPSK Win User

Xbox One Portugal

But the xbox live gold will work normaly right?
  8. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Audio over the kinects

sharing Xbox live gold membership only works on the Xbox One. unfortunately on Xbox Live, everyone will need a gold membership to be able to talk to each other and play games together.
  9. mazzella Win User

raptr promotion problems

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion
    raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription
    . This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
Thema:

1. not work xbox gold live 12kk - Similar Threads - gold live 12kk

2. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  3. Sharing XBOX live gold with brother not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing XBOX live gold with brother not working?: Hi everyone. I’ve done a lot of research on this and I am stumped. Here is what I have done: 1. Set my brother’s Xbox live gold account as home Xbox on my console. 2. Log into my non Xbox live...
  4. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts: So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?...
  5. Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement: So I want to buy and play monster hunter rise but the storefront says that to play the game a Xbox live gold subscription is required, monster hunter world didn’t need this and neither did the...
  6. Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023: I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership? a6f3e574-4d7a-474f-a610-b4a6281b8d7a
  7. I was charged twice for Xbox live gold and I want a refund.I turned off reoccurring...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was charged twice for Xbox live gold and I want a refund.I turned off reoccurring...: I was charged twice for Xbox live gold and I want a refund.I turned off reoccurring payments a long time ago and it charged me yesterday and December 2nd and I want my money back....
  8. Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold needed for Lego Worlds but Game Pass actived: When I launch the Lego Worlds game and I want to launch a multiplayer game, I am asked to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. But I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. How can I play this...
  9. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...
  10. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57