Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

Discus and support Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stefjack495, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

/u/stefjack495, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. VastOpossum4011 Win User

Losing TV/cable signal need help

I guess I spoke too Soon. The update did not fix the issue, and it is actually now worse. It is losing its signal many times a day now. the only way to get it back is a reboot. I am sure this is not good for the Xbox. How do I get a refund?
  3. David Fries [MSFT] Win User

How do I fix this issue?

We have rolled out a fix for this issue - can you confirm you are able to get into the game now?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

How do I fix this issue?

Hello Jackson Manley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play on Xbox Series S and you were unable to load up game/s, Microsoft Store and allow you to join party. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have a good connection which is important in setting up your account on Xbox and connect with your friends to play. There is a possibility that the issue is about the Xbox Network, it could be you are on restrict NAT Type or getting error message about the Teredo and this has to be fixed with your expertise of your network connection or with the help of your ISP.

To begin, kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.

• Select Network and Network Settings.
    • Look for NAT Type.
    • Please reply with a screenshot or picture of the Xbox Network.

This is our way to see on what troubleshooting steps you can try. For the meantime, you may check on these resources:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

(The later part of this support article is for Xbox Console troubleshooting but the definition of the NAT Type can be found on this topic.)

Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support

(This has both Xbox Console and PC troubleshooting; you may skip the Console part.)

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Tip: You must have a NAT Type of Open or Moderate (making sure one of your friends is Open NAT) and have no issues with network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. andersonpassos Win User

how do i fix this issue?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Have you checked the installed game files?

Sometimes game files can become corrupted or incomplete, which can cause the game to not load properly. To verify the game files, go to your Steam library, right-click on ARK, select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files. This process may take a few minutes to complete.

You have already updated your graphics driver.

Outdated or incorrect graphics drivers can cause issues with games not loading properly. Check your graphics card manufacturer's website to see if there are any updates available for your graphics drivers.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I fix this issue?

I see, could be a corruption with the system itself. But let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more.

For this please try this: (skip the ones that you already tried)

A. Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following commands and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

B. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

C. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

D. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

E. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (is not the same as the regular windows update , and don't worry your content will remain)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Thema:

Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

1. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not... - Similar Threads - too sure it’s

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  4. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  5. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  6. Internet is fast but download is too slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet is fast but download is too slow: I have a series s . My download speed my isp shows is 400 mbps but while i dowload games in my xbox device it download games below 100 mbps sometimes its stuck in installing and nothing happens...
  7. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...: My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3
  8. I’m not too sure what to call this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m not too sure what to call this?: Ill randomly lose all sound in my headset, and my controller will act weird in a few ways. Sometimes i can keep playing the game if i ignore i lost sound, but others it may not let me open the...
  9. Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/manoflick [link] [comments]
  10. An unknown glitch that I'm not too sure about.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An unknown glitch that I'm not too sure about.: Hello, I'm reaching out to the Public Community "specifically for Xbox Games and Apps" because I feel like a few things are happening with how I try to access content on the home dashboard and a...