Not taking my Postcode

Discus and support Not taking my Postcode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done everything right but it keeps saying incorrectly formatted postcode adb90239-b460-4598-877f-046843006981 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXSwagPackageXx, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Not taking my Postcode

I have done everything right but it keeps saying incorrectly formatted postcode

:)

xXSwagPackageXx, Oct 13, 2017
  2. I can't buy in xbox store because aim live in Israel ?

Hello guys some can tell how can I set my payment on xbox one I stuck on the state screen because I fill my postcode and this postcode not from u.s it's israely postcode

VoodooPsyRoma, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Incorrectly formatted postcode

ive been trying to put in my postcode to buy a game on xbox but it says "incorretly formatted postcode" what do i do ??? Help plzzzzz

Du Du Du Boss, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Not taking my Postcode

Hey there xXSwagPackageXx.

It sounds like the region of your account may not be tied to your current locale. To change the region of your account check out this

Region Change Troubleshooter
    and verify that your account is set up correctly. If you have any troubles, please let us know.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Not taking my Postcode

Hey there xXSwagPackageXx.

It sounds like the region of your account may not be tied to your current locale. To change the region of your account check out this

Region Change Troubleshooter
    and verify that your account is set up correctly. If you have any troubles, please let us know.
  6. Sliverin Win User

Missing channel icons

OK, for the life of me, there is no postcode setup. Reset the one guide and tv tuner, all it asks for is my provider, which I select "Freeview - Brisbane" Sent you a PM with my postcode.
  7. MYTHICALALL0Y53 Win User

How do I activate my Xbox Live gold membership if I've already created my account?

IT KEEPS PROMOTE ME FOR POSTCODE WE DONOT HAVE POSTCODES IN IRELAND
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong postcode but right address on order

You should still get it.The postcode is mainly just for use at the sorting office so your item is sent to the right sorting office for your area but it's not essential.

I've sent things in the past with no postcode on them at all & they got delivered but it might take a bit longer.

As long as your actual address is correct then you should be fine.
  9. Hurlamania Win User

postcode......?????

Use your postal District code
Thema:

Not taking my Postcode

1. Not taking my Postcode - Similar Threads - taking Postcode

2. For honor on game pass is taking me to a black ubisoft screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For honor on game pass is taking me to a black ubisoft screen.: I have pc game pass on my pc that's update along with Xbox being up to date. Whenever I click install on for honor marching flames, it takes me to a black ubisoft page. My Xbox account is linked...
  3. How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...: I have ordered the Xbox series X a month ago. I was just curious on how long it will take to get to my post office. I do live overseas so I know it will take a bit longer than usual. My usual...
  4. How long does it take for Mircosoft to respond back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Mircosoft to respond back: So basically, I got hacked recently and I finally got to changed the password so I could login but when I tried the account has been locked, I appealed to reactivate my account to get it back. It...
  5. Won't take my debit card says security numbers not valid bough gold card can't use it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't take my debit card says security numbers not valid bough gold card can't use it...: Iv tried everything xbox wont accept debit card says security numbers invalid bank says it should work why is this a process bought a xbox live code can't use cause of recurring billing this card...
  6. How long does it take to come back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take to come back.: It's been like over 6 days, and I had a notification the day I bought Minecraft Java saying my refund has been processed I use debit card and I still have got my my money....
  7. How long does it take for your gamertag to update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for your gamertag to update?: I used my free gamertag change almost a week ago and it's still showing both of them, when I'm in parties it shows my new one but when I play games it shows my old one and when I go to my profile...
  8. How to play it takes two with two controllers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play it takes two with two controllers.: How to play it takes two with two controllers. I bought another controller, however, not sure how to play co op games like it takes two. Both controllers are under smart account. Both work fine,...
  9. How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?: I refunded nba 2k23 because ut was wrong version and that hapoened 8 days ago si im really worried about my money can anyone help me in this situation? bac5c505-578b-4236-94b5-93de51f3cd20
  10. How long does it take for you money to be refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for you money to be refunded?: I refunded NBA 2k23 and it was approved and I’ve been waiting and I don’t have my money or 2k23 what’s going on 92512927-b3f4-4b2f-afb5-dc5e409f92a3