Not sure where to post, need help!

Discus and support Not sure where to post, need help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, long time gamer here for xbox360, so I went out tonight and bought a xboxlive 25$ card to hopefully download left 4 dead 2, anyway, I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XTC420-[xboxvenue], Mar 28, 2017.

1. Not sure where to post, need help!

Hi, long time gamer here for xbox360, so I went out tonight and bought a xboxlive 25$ card to hopefully download left 4 dead 2, anyway, I didn't realize that I didn't have any storage space left, so it wouldn't let me download the game. I tried to transfer
    most of my video game progress, saved games, etc onto a USB storage device, in the long run still didn't have any storage space to install left 4 dead 2. I was pretty bummed out, went back to my apps, went to Youtube, I am fully connected to Wi-Fi, but upon
    trying to go to Youtube and going to 'Play Now' it always brings up a message "The game could't start, Try downloading the game again." but, it's Youtube?!?! Not sure what to do, I didn't transfer any apps, nor did I install anything.

:)

XTC420-[xboxvenue], Mar 28, 2017
  2. not sure where to post this.

Hey there Dr Bigg! If the GT is still on the console, simply log in, look under Account Management, and see what the WLID is. Is this the same email address you used when trying to log in on the forums?

Mister Gwyther, Mar 28, 2017
  3. NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Jan 2015 and still not done yet..... went to add an XBOX ONE friend on here and it added him to my 360 friends list.

Hamster Herder, Mar 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Not sure where to post, need help!