Not sure where else to request games so...

Discus and support Not sure where else to request games so... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can you please add House Flipper to Game pass Ultimate? It has a few DLCs here and there to give funds to the game and the company. This game was once... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fantastic-Regret-972, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Not sure where else to request games so...

Can you please add House Flipper to Game pass Ultimate? It has a few DLCs here and there to give funds to the game and the company. This game was once on my PC but now I've lost access to a PC altogether as that game would always soothe me.

submitted by /u/Fantastic-Regret-972
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fantastic-Regret-972, Jun 29, 2022
  2. JayDelgado Win User

How to do a refund

You have to make sure that the product can be refunded. Apart from that someone else posted the link to where you can request a refund
  3. Age3 Win User

Not sure where else to post this. Help please?

You only receive that notification if that Xbox user is on your friends list.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

he is on your friends list.
  5. Hallandren Win User

Sorry, turns out he was a friend who changed his GT yesterday. But it didn't update on my friends list until today. Confused me like mad.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

He is on your friends list. If you don't want him there, just un-friend and block him.

Also, you might not recognize the name because he may have changed to that from something else. Sending him a message asking who he is might help.
Thema:

Not sure where else to request games so...

1. Not sure where else to request games so... - Similar Threads - sure where else

2. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...: It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors. -Flight simulator was...
  3. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RaoulMoat666 [link] [comments]
  4. Ping Anomalies on Xbox One S . Not sure where to go

in XboX Insiders
    Ping Anomalies on Xbox One S . Not sure where to go: When I run a ping / speed test on my phone I get about 10-15ms ping. When I run a test on my laptop I get about 12-17ms ping. When I run a ping test on my Xbox One I get 40-85ms ping. Are any...
  5. Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this): [IMG] submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments]
  6. Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...: I've been playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox One and ever since the most recent patch I sometimes get a burst of static and then the sounds cuts out. In order to fix it I have to exit the game,...
  7. Not sure where to post, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure where to post, need help!: Hi, long time gamer here for xbox360, so I went out tonight and bought a xboxlive 25$ card to hopefully download left 4 dead 2, anyway, I didn't realize that I didn't have any storage space left,...
  8. I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here.: I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here. Is there any open beta's or alpha's for shooter games? If so please point me in the right direction. Thank you and have a great day!...
  9. wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    wasnt sure where to put this.... network issues: Ive got my xbox connected hard wire since day one and have the ports enabled and have always had an open NAT type, today suddenly it changed to moderate for no reason, i did the connectivity tests...
  10. Game Specific Question, Not Sure Where to Ask -- Content Restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Specific Question, Not Sure Where to Ask -- Content Restriction: I apologize that this is game specific, but it applies to a couple of games so I'm guessing it is related. I have both Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2. In the message center of both games, my children...