Not sure I'm correct area regarding my player feedback fit in the account section.

Discus and support Not sure I'm correct area regarding my player feedback fit in the account section. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I having problem with player feedback and why still have three stars.Not sure what I'm I doing wrong on xbox live. baa561f0-204b-4240-b3e6-550c51fb2e34 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxGuy41, Jul 5, 2014.

1. XboxGuy41
    XboxGuy41 Guest

Not sure I'm correct area regarding my player feedback fit in the account section.

I having problem with player feedback and why still have three stars.Not sure what I'm I doing wrong on xbox live.

:)

XboxGuy41, Jul 5, 2014
  2. D3ATH PRONE
    D3ATH PRONE Guest
    Arabic and Foreign Language Support

Hey there E7dPotami!, what an awesome suggestion! Sadly this is not the correct area for this though, as this is the Using my console Support Section of the forums.

Your feedback would be better placed in this section here >>>>
    Console Feedback

I hope this helps! Happy gaming!

D3ATH PRONE, Jul 5, 2014
  3. CaptnSir
    CaptnSir Guest
    Online Features Disabled.

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but none of the others seem to fit.

I'm getting the 8b010008 error message. I opened my router ports, deleted memory caches (marketplace and system), recovered my account... nothing worked.

Not sure what to do.

CaptnSir, Jul 5, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

its upto the players you play with there is nothing you can do

except play well

ngocphi, Jul 5, 2014
  5. XboxGuy41
    XboxGuy41 Guest
    The player feedback really hurt my online gaming experience.I cant see what feedback I'm getting from other gamer.

XboxGuy41, Jul 5, 2014
  6. XboxGuy41
    XboxGuy41 Guest
    Not sure what the lag on text messages and friend request rejected every time.

XboxGuy41, Oct 31, 2018
  7. XboxGuy41 Win User

The player feedback really hurt my online gaming experience.I cant see what feedback I'm getting from other gamer.
  8. ngocphi Win User

its upto the players you play with there is nothing you can do

except play well
  9. XboxGuy41 Win User

Not sure what the lag on text messages and friend request rejected every time.
  10. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Arabic and Foreign Language Support

Hey there E7dPotami!, what an awesome suggestion! Sadly this is not the correct area for this though, as this is the Using my console Support Section of the forums.

Your feedback would be better placed in this section here >>>>
    Console Feedback

I hope this helps! Happy gaming!
  11. Its Niceguy Win User

Hacker

Hello Avid,

This Isn't the correct section of the forums to post your issue.It's more of a section 9 issue.

But still what you wanna do is block communications,avoid him,and file complaint him .Please click on the links below

CLICK

CLICK
Thema:

1. Not sure I'm correct area regarding my player feedback fit in the account section. - Similar Threads - sure I'm correct

2. Not sure if you guys know of a solution but, I'm locked out.

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if you guys know of a solution but, I'm locked out.: I got locked out of my account due to suspicious activity! This first part is kind of confusing, I apologize in advance. It asked me to verify my account via an old phone number I no longer have....
  3. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  4. I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?: hello! I've been trying to use the Xbox PC app for a couple days now but it recently has had some major issues that i've never seen before. First, I was installing a game just recently added to...
  5. I'm not for sure, but I think I'm in the beginning stages of internal hard drive failure on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not for sure, but I think I'm in the beginning stages of internal hard drive failure on...: The title says it all, really. Over the past few days on startup or restart it will appear that I have no games or apps installed or downloaded with the associated library pages appearing...
  6. I'm not sure how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not sure how to fix this: Hello I have been having this problem since yesterday were all my online games have been saying how I can't play online because how my Microsoft account is set up but I checked and already allowed...
  7. My Xbox Series S says that it has a strict, double NAT type and I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S says that it has a strict, double NAT type and I'm not sure what to do.: I have had this issue before but it has resolved itself in the past just by clicking "test NAT type". I am using a mobile router through AT&T. Before yesterday I've always has an open NAT type....
  8. I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...: So I have email A as my primary alias. I want to make email B my new primary alias and remove email A as an alias. For now, I have both emails as aliases and I can login to my microsoft minecraft...
  9. I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a 2 day suspension for my gamerpic and I'm pretty sure I'll no longer be an Xbox...: I like to edit pictures of the games I play and I used a screenshot from Death Stranding of Sam Porter Bridges to make my profile picture, I knew one part of the picture would be an issue so I...
  10. I'm trying to set up windows media center on 360 I'm not sure it's working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up windows media center on 360 I'm not sure it's working: Do I still have to go to www.xbox.com/pcsetup on my phone to get windows media to work on my xbox360 e7c53b0f-3b24-4359-b993-a0eb543ad471