Not sure if this is the right place to post but..

Discus and support Not sure if this is the right place to post but.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I've been playing Forza Motorsport 4 literally every day since launch day. Call me a no life, whatever, I thoroughly enjoy this game. A couple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sprinqer, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Sprinqer
    Sprinqer Guest

Hello. I've been playing Forza Motorsport 4 literally every day since launch day. Call me a no life, whatever, I thoroughly enjoy this game. A couple of months ago I was randomly banned. I am really confused and I am not sure why this happened. I checked
    the support page and it said to email about personal issues, I emailed them, and received a response saying they don't respond to individual emails. I have tried "tweeting" at them, no response. I am very lost and confused and I would really like at least
    an answer and at the most being un-banned. I do not have a modded disc or Xbox. I really wish I could just use the store front or auction house. Someone please help. Anything from Turn 10 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much if you have read this.
    Feel free to move this wherever it needs to go.

:)

Sprinqer, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    im not sure if this is the right place

X360A.com is a good place to try, alot of achievement hunters there.

Naffry, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Vegas22122
    Vegas22122 Guest
    im not sure if this is the right place

i posted earlier in thye games section and havent had a reply so thought i would try my luck here any chance anyone has the fable 3 legendary weapons to trade across? all 50 for achievement if possible guys thanks alot in advance

Vegas22122, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Not sure if this is the right place to post but..

DigitalAssassin, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Sprinqer
    Sprinqer Guest
    I tried the support page already... and its an in game ban.

Sprinqer, Aug 5, 2014
  6. If it's an in-game ban then no one will be able to help you at the Xbox website.

Go to the Forza's site support page and enquire there.

7. You will have to contact EA on their support page, we can't really help other than that.

LoH IronMedic, Aug 5, 2014
  8. Not sure if this is the right place to post but..

^You're wrong mate, nothing to do with EA.

I received a message stating that my Gamertag has been banned. What did I do wrong?

All Forza games including Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport 4 have the ability to enforce adherence to fair play through the use of game-specific bans. Bans are specific to a player’s profile, so changing a banned player’s gamertag does not eliminate a
    ban. A player can be banned from Forza independently of other Xbox LIVE enforcement actions. It is possible to be banned from these games, but still be able to use Xbox LIVE and play other games online. Single player gameplay, online features not related to
    the ban, and accessing Season Pass and DLC are not affected by bans and still accessible to banned players. A message explaining the details of the ban will appear when attempting to access the impacted feature. Players banned due to hacking or mods will receive
    a connection error when trying to access online features and a message explaining the ban will be available in the message center, accessible from the pause menu.

Generally players are banned for repeated demonstrations of offensive behavior, cheating or unfair play. Players can also be banned for accessing content licensed to a banned profile. Examples of unacceptable behavior include:

• Violating the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use

• Violating the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct

• Cheating or griefing in online games, such as intentionally crashing into other players

• Playing on a hacked or modified a console or profile

• Sharing a console or content with banned profiles

Offenses will lead to a temporary, or even permanent, ban from that feature. An offence that involves hacking or using a modified console will always result in a permanent ban that blocks access to all online features of the game.

There is no appeal process for bans.

Questions about the banning policy are prohibited on the forums or Auction House. Any discussion of these matters should be directed via EMAIL ONLY to Turn 10 at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

9. DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: