Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

Discus and support Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RaoulMoat666 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RaoulMoat666, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

/u/RaoulMoat666, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Waywornhawk Win User

Can the original Supreme Commander get support for backwards compatibility

Please make supreme commander 1 backwards compatible 🙏��.
  3. Pukeuss Win User

supreme commander 1

thanks glad it is not my xbox
  4. Mexicola1984 Win User

supreme commander 1

Its not the best game ever, i tried it a while back on my 60Gb console and it was terrible, laggy and froze alot. I dont think its your console but just a poor game.
  5. Haunted Cellar Win User

W.O.L.F. - Recruiting mature, skilled players.

If you don't make me Supreme Commander I will hold my breath until I am dead.
  6. ocelot20 Win User

are these games still played online are they busy

Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander 2 are fantastic RTS games. I would of said Lord Of The Rings Battle For MidEarth but stupid EA shut the servers down.
Thema:

Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

1. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1... - Similar Threads - sure right place

2. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  4. New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

in XboX Insiders
    New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working: As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means I joined it and if i want to unroll). If you...
  5. why cant i edit or delete my posts? sorry not sure if this is the right forum

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i edit or delete my posts? sorry not sure if this is the right forum: i made a post yesterday and i have my answer, but it won't let me edit or delete the post. i'm just wondering why that is? seems like a pretty weird feature sorry if this is the wrong forum i...
  6. Not sure I am getting the right credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not sure I am getting the right credit: recently I was at 75% to the 4 star vip rank since then I renewed my xbox live for 1 year purchased gears of War ultimate bought ea access for 1 year and bought battlefield ultimate the rough...
  7. Mic only works for Cortana. (Not sure if right forum sorry)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic only works for Cortana. (Not sure if right forum sorry): so I got a new mic. (Just a wire with a mic connected to headphones) it works perfectly for cortana but doesn’t work at all for party’s and online multiplayer? Need help very annoying!...
  8. that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    that 0x87dd0004 problem. if thats right I'm sure you know what i mean: got the error msg, tried this tried that got in a mood the 6th time i tried and when it told me to log in i just ripped out the power cord from the xbox and it worked for a few seconds then logged...
  9. Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having a problem with my tenure.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having a problem with my tenure.: Long short, I signed up for Xbox Live in mid-October 2004. The 9 in my profile should have rolled over to a 10 by now. It's been off slightly since the tenure glitch a couple years ago. However,...
  10. Not sure if this is the right place to post but..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if this is the right place to post but..: Hello. I've been playing Forza Motorsport 4 literally every day since launch day. Call me a no life, whatever, I thoroughly enjoy this game. A couple of months ago I was randomly banned. I am...