Not sure if my transaction went through

Discus and support Not sure if my transaction went through in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, So I submitted online at xbox.com to redeem 25 entries for the Superbowl sweepstakes at 1000 points it took me to another screen and asked me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by theTRUMPINAT0R, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Not sure if my transaction went through

Hello,

So I submitted online at xbox.com to redeem 25 entries for the Superbowl sweepstakes at 1000 points it took me to another screen and asked me to enter in my phone number for a confirmation code, so I did so and submitted then was giving a screen that said
    its not you its us, then I went back to the rewards tab to see that my account was minus a 1000 points so I decided I would try it one more time and clicked on the Superbowl sweepstakes and purchased 25 more entries for again 1000 points this time when I submitted
    I didn't get a page that asked for my phone number I just again got the page that said its not you its us. Again I went back to my rewards page to see 1000 more points gone so I contacted support and they told me to post on here. During that time I did receive
    one confirmation code for the purchase the code I got was 847044 it said to use the code to complete me order, but I don't know how. Also I want to make sure my second order submission of a 1000 points for 25 entries also went through. thank you for your time.
    I am best reached at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

theTRUMPINAT0R, Nov 10, 2016
  2. denis97g
    denis97g Guest
    Live Gold Payment Pending issue

are you sure the transaction went through? if yes, you should contact support at support.xbox.com so they can help you.

denis97g, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in the game.

Hey there xXYZGetoff ofMe!

Please be sure to sign into
    commerce.microsoft.com
    and verify that your transaction went through. If the transaction went through and the in-game currency isn't showing in-game for you please reach out to
    Rockstar support. They'll be able to best help out with in-game currency.

Mister Maka, Nov 10, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello theTRUMPINAT0R,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. We do not currently have any offers for a super bowl sweepstakes. You may be thinking of a different program, like Microsoft Rewards. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a fully informed response on their promotions.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: