Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...

Discus and support Not sure if a bug or where to mention this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox One and ever since the most recent patch I sometimes get a burst of static and then the sounds cuts out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by timwilliams3, Aug 20, 2018.

1. timwilliams3
    timwilliams3 Guest

I've been playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox One and ever since the most recent patch I sometimes get a burst of static and then the sounds cuts out. In order to fix it I have to exit the game, restart the Xbox and then reload and it picks up fine. Sometimes
    it does again, other times it can go more than an hour without happening. State of Decay 2 is the only game this seems to be happening on.

:)

timwilliams3, Aug 20, 2018
  2. KinderSolid5
    KinderSolid5 Guest
    not sure where to post this.

when i log into xbox.com i don't have my gamer tag. i get this tag. my real gamer tag which is still on my 360 is, dr bigg D. any ieads? thanks.

KinderSolid5, Aug 20, 2018
  3. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest
    Not sure where to put this

ok cool thats what I was looking for. Yea he has no internet and cant get it. Stupid cable company will not run the line to his house even though other people on his road would like cable over dsl and direct tv.

mustangguy, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...

please report through the console. Also have you tried using a different hdmi cable it might be starting to go

Itilianm0nst0r, Aug 20, 2018
  5. I would also report this to the official dev channels for the game. Might be a bug that they are not aware of.

ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 2, 2018
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I would also report this to the official dev channels for the game. Might be a bug that they are not aware of.
  7. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

please report through the console. Also have you tried using a different hdmi cable it might be starting to go
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha Ring

As already mentioned it is invite only. Smwutches has posted the Reddit link, where you should be posting and asking questions, reporting bugs etc. It is about how you report bugs that you find. If you aren't filing good quality reports on bugs, you will
    never get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead.
  9. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Help! My Minecraft world keeps crashing when I approach a specific area!

As NeoDan123 mentioned, you might just have to wait for the next update to Minecraft. Make sure to report the bug to the dev so they know of it and can address it. I had a bug in one of my world's and just had to wait for the next update for it to be fixed.
  10. Hamster Herder Win User

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Jan 2015 and still not done yet..... went to add an XBOX ONE friend on here and it added him to my 360 friends list.
Thema:

1. Not sure if a bug or where to mention this... - Similar Threads - sure bug where

2. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  4. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  5. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended change

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended change: Assuming you have a recent clip or screenshot, they appear both on the watch tab and activity feed of your profile. If you were to like it on your activity feed it does not display any likes on...
  6. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a new bug

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not sure if this is intentional or a new bug: Assuming you have a recent clip or screenshot, they appear both on the watch tab and activity feed of your profile. If you (or anyone else) were to like it on your activity feed, it does not...
  7. Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/manoflick [link] [comments]
  8. Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound: Past 4 videos have no sound to it submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  10. Make sure your subscription is active BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make sure your subscription is active BUG: Hi I am having a problem starting up a game called The Escapists, which was previously a Free with Gold game. Whilst months go i ran out of Xbox Live Gold and i was unable to play the free games...