Not sure I am getting the right credit

Discus and support Not sure I am getting the right credit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; recently I was at 75% to the 4 star vip rank since then I renewed my xbox live for 1 year purchased gears of War ultimate bought ea access for 1 year... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by john bennett(2), Oct 23, 2016.

1. Not sure I am getting the right credit

recently I was at 75% to the 4 star vip rank since then I renewed my xbox live for 1 year purchased gears of War ultimate bought ea access for 1 year and bought battlefield ultimate the rough total for all would be about 275 dollars I did some smaller purchases
    as well so my question is I thought that would have ranked me up to level 4 as I was at 75% but after a week of waiting for the site to update I am only at 81% is this correct or has stuff still not cleared thank you for the help

:)

john bennett(2), Oct 23, 2016
  2. Triten3366
    Triten3366 Guest
    Rewards are broken

I have not recieved al kinds of reward credits not sure why for example I own Rogue One not credit, I bought Gears 4 the special edition... no credit. Not sure why i seem to be exempt from getting credits for the things i do

Triten3366, Oct 23, 2016
  3. I don't think I'm getting the right credit

sorry I searched and searched and could not find a way to find my original post I thought it did not take thanks for replying one question why would a preorder not count but buying a game a day later for the Same price would

john bennett(2), Oct 23, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support will double check, but keep in mind that subscriptions and preorders do not count towards VIP. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold and there are no offers to receive credits for EA Access.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JB One Kenobi,

I have reviewed your purchases, and can confirm that your progress matches your eligible spending. As Smwutches says, pre-orders, subscriptions, and game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP and do not award payback or progress for their purchase. Also,
    I can confirm that we no longer award Credits for renewal.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JB One Kenobi,

I have reviewed your purchases, and can confirm that your progress matches your eligible spending. As Smwutches says, pre-orders, subscriptions, and game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP and do not award payback or progress for their purchase. Also,
    I can confirm that we no longer award Credits for renewal.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Support will double check, but keep in mind that subscriptions and preorders do not count towards VIP. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold and there are no offers to receive credits for EA Access.
  8. skys7 Win User

Unable to add signature

I think it will take a bit till they figured out a way to make sure the signatures and pics get filtered better.

I don´t think that things stay like they are right now.

There was more then just the gif pics of that one guy.

Give them some credit for doing their job ;)

I am sure the signatures will work in awhile :)
  9. Smwutches Win User

I don't think I'm getting the right credit

Also to add, the percentage you see on the VIP levels is the percent to the total amount you have to spend for that level, not just the $300 between levels. So the 81% would be 81% towards $1200.
  10. john bennett(2) Win User

I don't think I'm getting the right credit

sorry I searched and searched and could not find a way to find my original post I thought it did not take thanks for replying one question why would a preorder not count but buying a game a day later for the Same price would
Thema:

1. Not sure I am getting the right credit - Similar Threads - sure getting right

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. My Xbox keeps saying I have a Double NAT and I’m not quite sure how to get rid of it. I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps saying I have a Double NAT and I’m not quite sure how to get rid of it. I’m...: How do I go about fixing a double nat on a wireless system? My minecraft multiplayer is all out of wack and i don’t know why 9401cec4-84ba-416d-83b8-e8095ee99955
  4. Getting errors E102 and E101 on Xbox One S, Not sure how to solve.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting errors E102 and E101 on Xbox One S, Not sure how to solve.: I am currently getting the following error: Something went wrong System error: E102 00000C01 8007003 I have tried the OSU1 method but it stays on 0% for about 2 seconds then gives me the...
  5. Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...: Hi my daughter wants some games on the Xbox 360. Is there any free little girl games or ones that would suit younger people 9d265ebb-8090-4b91-b96e-4c1a8cb898ad
  6. Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....: I power cycled, I’m not on a child account, and I’m using the right credit card. Why is this happening to me? submitted by /u/nyanstyle_ [link] [comments]
  7. Pre-Order Might Get Canceled not Sure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pre-Order Might Get Canceled not Sure: I would like to know if my preorder is going to be canceled or not cause im really worried and want this item which is the Xbox Series S and Im Pre Order today and i recive a email from microsoft...
  8. I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,: Have tried to log in with my same email for my main account , and instead I get another account that I created a while back, which is Russies. This profile has nothing on it, and I've tried...
  9. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  10. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...