Not sure how much longer I can wait

Discus and support Not sure how much longer I can wait in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my GT: has been suspended or even possibly banned, Not really sure since this Enforcement team has no idea what they are doing. Ill keep the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHIPthiRIPP, Mar 24, 2017.

1. CHIPthiRIPP
    CHIPthiRIPP Guest

Recently my GT: has been suspended or even possibly banned, Not really sure since this Enforcement team has no idea what they are doing. Ill keep the story short but about 2 - 3 days ago my account listed above has not been able to access any
    online multiplayer game or online party with my friends. I find it kinda BS since i have had only 1 enforcement fraction that was way back in 2010.

Today is Friday March 24th and i noticed my ban or suspension on Wednesday around 6pm eastern. This is even affecting my little brothers account who plays on his own GT and XBOX?! I have been on the phone for hours and hours and on this dumb website and
    cant find any way to get ahold of this dumb Enforcement team.

Did you guys even take the time to review my case? The only thing i did to deserve this suspension or ban was i told someone to "sell ur game ur awful" Its 2017 and your telling me i cant say that?!?!? Not like i told a kid to kill them self.

For someone who has been a loyal customer to Xbox and Microsoft i find this real petty i have not received no message or email about how long this is in effect for sounds to me like this Enforcement team really doesn't know how to do their job.

Every time I make a post on here no one from the staff even acknowledges to try and help me this is getting really ridiculous and if i cant play all 45 of my online digital games soon i better be refunded my hard money i spent on this dumb console.

How you about to suspend someone and not even send them a message or email letting them know whats up?

You got 24 more hours Microsoft....

:)

CHIPthiRIPP, Mar 24, 2017
  2. Andreqms
    Andreqms Guest
    Still not received windows 10 code and Alan wake code for pre-ordering Quantum break

How long will I have to wait? How can I be sure it is coming?

Andreqms, Mar 24, 2017
  3. How long must I wait?

Ive been muted by "terms of service" I got the free hearing and review, but its been 2 days and I havent gotten a reply. How long must I wait or should I give up since its Microsoft and they probably don't care?

The Omega Bunny, Mar 24, 2017
  4. Not sure how much longer I can wait

Hey there CHIPthiRIPP

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 27, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there CHIPthiRIPP

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. GreenRazorz Win User

How much longer should we wait?

So I went offline signed in then went back online
  7. GreenRazorz Win User

As soon as they release a new system they no longer care about the previous generations honestly I believe the xbox 360 pro and elite with the external hard drives were the best. My pros case melted over the elite in a house fire both work fine afterwards. Just needed new av/hdmi and the ac power cords. Now they push over priced defective machines . Still have a 360 but was gifted an older generation xbox one graphics awesome but that abomination of an ac power brick could drive anyone to madness.
  8. jamesbirkett Win User

This whole live services being down thing has completely jacked up my Xbox to a point where not even the settings, let alone games will fully run on it. This is ridiculous. PlayStation and nintendo have none of these issues, so why does Xbox.
  9. Ramzy1986 Win User

My refund request got excepted on the 19th of august and I still haven’t got my Xbox credits(money) back

Can you let me know how much longer I have to wait ?
Thema:

1. Not sure how much longer I can wait - Similar Threads - sure much longer

2. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  4. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  5. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  6. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  7. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  8. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  9. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  10. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...: Streamers being sick & forgetting to eat & drink have brought this question to mind. Being that I am a streamer I play Xbox at least 4 hours a day. On weekends I play longer 8 to 10 hours. I...