Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.

Discus and support Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ImBigFridge [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImBigFridge, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.

/u/ImBigFridge, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Chaij Win User

Why aren't my points matching or being added properly?

I am not sure how long it has been acting like that for, but i noticed it acting like that for probably a couple of weeks now. But somebody mentioned that i should turn off the Donate/Give points function so i did and it is now correctly adding up the number of points now. But i have had that on for a multitude of months and it had never done that until very recently now. So it looks like it is fixed but the number of points shown in both the Game Pass app and my Microsoft Rewards page still have different numbers for my total points, with one saying i can redeem them and the other saying i am still short some.
  3. supa narwal51 Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

How long has the site been acting up, if you know?
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox Live Running Slow / Disconnecting

How long has this been happening? did it just start today? My guess is the ISP acting up. Is your PC running slow by any chance? Also, how old is your Xbox 360? I know it's an old version, but how long have you owned it and played on it?

If it's a really old machine that's been used for years, it could be on its last legs.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

My Xbox has been acting up...

Being in the Preview Program is exactly why your Xbox is acting weird. The preview program is essentially beta-testing for the next firmware release, and bugs are to be expected and reported.

You should have access to a private forum for Preview Program members. They can offer you more specialized help.

If you want to remove yourself from the Preview Program, you can read more here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-update-preview-faq
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Gamerscore not going up

This happened to me as well, less than a week ago. How long has this been happening for you? I noticed all day one day that my Gamerscore was not going up, but after I closed the Xbox out that night and then went back on it the next day, I looked and it
    had gone up and is now working correctly.
Thema:

Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up.

1. Not sure how long it has been like this but I noticed it, and now my OCD is acting up. - Similar Threads - sure long has

2. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  4. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  5. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  6. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  7. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  8. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  9. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  10. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69