Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

Discus and support Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MassStash, Jan 6, 2024.

1. MassStash
    MassStash Guest

Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal hardware. So it isn't overheating, likely. I can only speculate it's failing components of some sort, or software glitch with certain older hardware? Either way, I think it'd be great to get microsoft to actually respond and either gives us confirmation this has been looked into and is indeed failing hardware in need of replacement, or software update needs to address this. Sure hope we don't get ignored again with nothing to help...

Old thread:

"I've had no problems with my series x until around a week or so ago. Starting with GTA and elden ring exclusively crashing, I thought it was exclusive those games due to them having updates come out around the same time. But now red dead redemption 2 and another game has started to crash. Sometimes I crash to my dashboard, or the console just turns off completely. I have tried reinstalling the games mentioned, and restarting the Xbox by holding the power button until it turns off, and then unplugging it for 5 or so minutes, but nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...y/2f7dbb3b-e2a2-4dbb-a25b-e65668443448?page=3

:)

MassStash, Jan 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: