Not so good for the future) please get this popular

Discus and support Not so good for the future) please get this popular in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So basically, for the next gen gamers we all know about smart delivery right? Since they updated smart delivery now if your on next gen you are forced... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/revesalcardboi, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Not so good for the future) please get this popular

So basically, for the next gen gamers we all know about smart delivery right? Since they updated smart delivery now if your on next gen you are forced to play next gen games. I'm a huge basketball fan and my friends are to and we all play 2k right? They have current and I have next and I can't play with my friends. And The problem gets bigger once you own a external hard drive because you can't even download next gen games on there. So hopefully this gets fixed in the future

submitted by /u/revesalcardboi
    [link] [comments]

/u/revesalcardboi, Jan 22, 2022
  2. AoA Khaleesi Win User

Looking for a laidback Xbox 360 clan? ToXb is recruiting (will eventually roll over to Xbox one)

If you are a BF4 xbox one gamer, we have a captain leading that game over there and would love to have you join! Not all of us have xbox ones quite yet but we intend on getting them in the future. So if you have a 360, you are in good company here for the
    popular games :D
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

FIST OF THE NORTH STAR KEN'S RAGE ON Backwards Compatibility

I don't see why not. I mean that series is so popular, so maybe Koei Tecmo would see to it in the future.
  4. Luckygamer777 Win User

Will there be any Special A/V connectors for the Xbox One in the near future?

Maybe in an update in the future. I'm probably guessing that will be released with the external hard drive compatibility, but I'm not entirely sure. Pretty sure they will since wireless seems to be getting more popular. So here's hoping...
  5. OrdealByFire Win User

DLC Leak FAIL.

"Future DLC" means DLC coming at a later date. The world 'future' doesn't imply the maps will be new. If you got the Hardened Edition we wouldn't get any rehashes, then it's your own fault for pissing the $100 away. I got the Hardened Edition HOPING for
    a FEW remakes of GOOD CoD maps ... not ones like Shi+ment. Fortunately, I can always back out when I see it coming up.

I don't get why that map is so popular. It's a map a five year old could make.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Quantum Break 2

If the popularity of the game is huge, then there may be a sequel in the future.
Thema:

Not so good for the future) please get this popular

1. Not so good for the future) please get this popular - Similar Threads - future please popular

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. xbox future

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox future: if microsoft will allow native mouse and keyboard support on xbox,I think xbox will be the most popular gaming station... 0f1dead7-d694-485e-93a0-d6fb35847133
  6. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  7. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  8. Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future: I’ve always thought that the gamerscore we rack up on the leaderboard when we play games should be added to our main gamerscore once the month is over and I would like to see this implemented...
  9. Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?: So, have been on Xbox since the start and seen lots of OS changes and innovation but recently it feels like console OS's (and games IMHO) have started to stagnate with no real innovation only...
  10. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0