Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.

Discus and support Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the new Xbox store layout the reviews for new games are very conviently missing. This is a big problem as reviews help to prevent scams and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigTimeRushSuperFan, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.

With the new Xbox store layout the reviews for new games are very conviently missing. This is a big problem as reviews help to prevent scams and disgruntled communities. My suspicion is so that games like 2K and Madden don't have their sales hurt by the normal terrible reviews they always get. A little bit of digging and guess what? Both are horribly rated but yet do not have their 2 star ratings and reviews accessible in the new games menu. This HAS to change. The ability to see reviews are already a feature on the new store, its just that they are hidden for some reason on recently released games

submitted by /u/BigTimeRushSuperFan
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigTimeRushSuperFan, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Games reviews

If you see a questionable review. file feedback with the store (you'll see a button) and create a new entry giving as much detail as you can, which game, basic details on the review.
  3. Sword Style Win User

Where's The Game Trailers?

I've been saying that for a while. When you go to the games store and see "new release" and "popular" there should also be a section for "upcoming" games. And every game, including existing games should have trailers instead of game clips.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Halo Reach Price

Popularity of a game plays a huge role. On the flip side you will see a fairly new game be on sale for half the price since it's not a popular buy. Simple business that is all.
  5. Wonker76 Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge

With these cool new operators and the tachanka’s rework I can see the game becoming more popular.
  6. RogerStokes1 Win User

Can't Find older apps after reset

I signed in with my profile.

All apps and games are gone because of a full reset.

How can I search the app/game store for ALL games and apps available rather than just new/popular releases.
Thema:

Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.

1. Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store. - Similar Threads - seeing reviews popular

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.: So, I am not very smart when it comes to technology and this is my boyfriends Xbox One that is not working. He has had this for years and it has worked perfectly until the last couple of days. It...
  6. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  7. Why is there no way to see what is happening with my case review. It says approved but its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there no way to see what is happening with my case review. It says approved but its...: I got a 7 day ban. Long story short. Players were following me into different servers on a game. Ruining the game for me. I messaged and sure as nuts. I have a ban. Now I have submitted a review...
  8. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review: So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I...
  9. I am unable to rate or review anything or see any of my reviews in the Xbox "Mercury" Store

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to rate or review anything or see any of my reviews in the Xbox "Mercury" Store: I am unable to rate, or review anything I own in the new Xbox "Mercury" Store. I have clicked the "Rate and review" button several times but it just doesn't work. And it isn't on just one thing,...
  10. I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...: Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer d9c2551b-a5cb-4bc7-8872-29a30e612935