Not recieving my transfert funds

Discus and support Not recieving my transfert funds in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Today i transfered some money to my account, so i can buy Fifa19 within some hours. But i did this like 5 a clock here in the Netherlands,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Don Corleone178, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Not recieving my transfert funds

Hi Guys,

Today i transfered some money to my account, so i can buy Fifa19 within some hours.

But i did this like 5 a clock here in the Netherlands, now iets almost 9 a clock and i still have no funds in my account.

How long can that take?

:)

Don Corleone178, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Lord Liante
    Lord Liante Guest
    Problem with my Xbox live Rewards

Hello,

I've received a mail from Xbox live rewards about a problem to transfert my credits.

I have not the button under "rewards sold" to transfert my "rewards points" to "microsoft credits".

Thanks,

Lord Liante, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Not receiving

not recieving my rebate back for buying in store, not recieving rewards for completing quests

MasterBongRips, Sep 24, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

Were you transferring funds from some other payment method to your Microsoft account? Does it show the funds when you sign onto the
    Account website and review Payments & Billing?

RandyAU93, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Yes and i don't see the funds in my account, but i see on my bankaccount that is has been transfered to MS.

Don Corleone178, Sep 24, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Don,

In this case I would recommend for you to contact Live Support so they can assist you further. There they will be able to double check your account to see why the funds aren't showing up already.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select no thanks, pick the category(Games)
    and just pick a contact method (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Best wishes!

XBF Leslie D, Sep 24, 2018
  7. Restart your console 10 seconds the power button .. The console will. Switch off and then switch on and take a look... If not tomorrow call the support.

SloughyDegree12, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: