Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

Discus and support Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mahmud Ashiq, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Mahmud Ashiq
    Mahmud Ashiq Guest

Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add alternative email or phone number because it asks to verify which i cannot without the code. Is there any solution?

Best regards

:)

Mahmud Ashiq, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Mahmud Ashiq Win User

Already tried but still cant change my current phone number or add an alternative email. Because its asking for verification and im not receiving any code
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mahmud, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you still can't recover it, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let me know if it works!
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

Log into your account and verify the contact information to make sure the code is going to the correct number.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS - Similar Threads - receiving verification code

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  9. Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server: Whenever I try to verify my email as required by Microsoft for long time existing email accounts, I do not receive the email. I have two accounts affected by this - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...
  10. Not receiving security verification to gmail...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving security verification to gmail...: A security verification email was suppose to be sent to my gmail account some hours ago from trying to log into an xbox and after logging in on my laptop while trying to verify it was me in the...