Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

Discus and support Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NEB_308, Dec 27, 2023.

1. NEB_308
    NEB_308 Guest

I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24 hours now. No matter how many times I attempt to login, I still never receive a security code. I just paid for a subscription on my account right before this problem started to occur.

:)

NEB_308, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi NEB_308, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can try something, that has worked for me in the past.

Set your phone into Airplane Mode (no connections), wait for 60 seconds then deactivate it, if everything goes well, you should start receiving the messages.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Magicae Illusio Win User

Error Loop when connecting to Xbox Live with Security Proofs

Similar is happening to me as well. I always receive the error code 80049C23 (Can't find any information about this to solve this on my own) when I'm using the account security code that I received. I still can log in but also need to get and type in a account
    security code from time to time with the same error code as result.
  4. madgazza247 Win User

I am not getting the verification text sent to my phone to access my microsoft account

5. XBF Brad A Win User

not recieving verification code

Hello Jake,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues with receiving a verification code. What device are you on when trying to send the code? If on PC try a different browser. Here is a guide for

not receiving security code
    you can go over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. DanGrosov Win User

unusual activity on your account

I can not log into my migrated Mojang account. A code is not sent to my email address when I attempt to login after receiving a message which states that unusual activity was detected on my account.
    it appears that the security code was sent in a spanish email (I'm in the US) and went directly to spam. Nice work Microsoft!
Thema:

1. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account - Similar Threads - Receiving Security Code

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?: Last night i was setting up my new series x. when trying to play MW3, it would not connect, saying i needed game pass (which i have, i was playing gamepass games prior to this point). while trying...
  6. Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to access my account. I keep receiving security codes in my email that I...: I have received 2 request codes since yesterday evening that I never sent and I cannot figure out how to directly get in contact with microsoft to ensure that I am secure. What can I do....
  7. when I receive my security info confirmation pin after the 30 days, where will it be sent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I receive my security info confirmation pin after the 30 days, where will it be sent?: so I had my account hacked a while back and I reset all my security info. changed my password, alt email and 2fa. and Microsoft of course has locked out access to my security for 30 days and after...
  8. when I receive my security info confirmation pin, where will it be sent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I receive my security info confirmation pin, where will it be sent?: so a while back I had my account hacked and the hacker changed my login email and password. By some miracle I got back in and changed my security info. new password, alternative email, and 2fa. My...
  9. Not receiving security verification to gmail...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving security verification to gmail...: A security verification email was suppose to be sent to my gmail account some hours ago from trying to log into an xbox and after logging in on my laptop while trying to verify it was me in the...
  10. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?: I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my number or even the signal, So how can I enter...