Not receiving season pass content on both consoles for ghosts.

Discus and support Not receiving season pass content on both consoles for ghosts. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered the season pass code for call of duty ghosts on my xbox one. The content was suppose to be available for both systems as advertised. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BARAN-000926B7-93C1-421D-83B4-026A96651852, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Not receiving season pass content on both consoles for ghosts.

I entered the season pass code for call of duty ghosts on my xbox one. The content was suppose to be available for both systems as advertised. I don't think I would have had this issue if I entered the codes on Xbox.com. When I go into download history
    on Xbox.com any code I put into the Xbox one shows the when I put in the code, but when I click on it to put in my download que it say this item is unavailable. When I go into the 360 store it says I have to pay 49.99 again. Also the digital content from the
    harden edition is not transferring between consoles. $190 ($65 for one version and $125 for the hardened version)on one game is a bit to much not to get all the content as advertised.

:)

BARAN-000926B7-93C1-421D-83B4-026A96651852, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Seth1138
    Seth1138 Guest
    call of duty ghosts redeemed content not working on xbox one

will season pass content work on 360 and x1 for call of duty ghost?

Seth1138, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    White xbox one with sunset overdrive or Warfare 1TB bundle

Do either of them come with Kinect?

If not then don't bother.

Get the full version of the console and then buy "Sunset Overdrive".

Get "Advanced Warfare" if you want to but I'd hold off on the "Season Pass".

Both "COD: Ghosts" and "Battlefield" sawy me almost buy the game twice with the season passes...

And while I used the content I wouldn't have really been missing anything withou them.

Azrael008uk, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Not receiving season pass content on both consoles for ghosts.