Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism

Discus and support Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So Halo brings out a Black history month skin and all the racists come out with derogatory comments in my defence as a Black Jamaican man I explain to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Prince Mighty, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism

So Halo brings out a Black history month skin and all the racists come out with derogatory comments in my defence as a Black Jamaican man I explain to educate don't hate as I'm old enough to know things like no blacks no Irish no dogs amongst other racism we experience and I get banned not the racists, then to further my issues I on a 26 week Xbox game pass streak and I haven't received the reward points started each week I have photo and video evidence of the ban the comments and the not receiving rewards issue but they haven't done nothing about it just take my money each month for a service which isn't provided them ban me and they'd no support or helpline the money I've spent on Xbox over the years you need to come better and sort this or I'm posting the footage emails message Tec everywhere from YouTube to twitch Instagram etc you had 26 weeks to do something I've been patience but after they banned me for speaking out against racism enough is enough

:)

Prince Mighty, Feb 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism