Not receiving promo emails from xbox

Discus and support Not receiving promo emails from xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not receiving any promotional emails. My last thread was deleting which was kind of rude. I'm assuming because you thought it was a duplicate, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperSmokio420, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Not receiving promo emails from xbox

I'm not receiving any promotional emails. My last thread was deleting which was kind of rude. I'm assuming because you thought it was a duplicate, but my first thread seems to just be being ignored now. I need an answer or a fix. Stop ignoring me and stop
    deleting my post. It's simple. I'm not getting the emails, but I have everything checked to where I should be. Nothing is in my junk folder. You are on the safe sender list. I'm using a live.com account. If this isn't the right place then redirect me, but
    do not delete my thread. You guys have ignored my first one for like a week now. I should be able to make a new thread.

:)

SuperSmokio420, Dec 19, 2015
  2. MadKatV
    MadKatV Guest
    Missing promo

Okay IE9 hates your site..which is a bit ironic...moving on...

My original post stated....

I don't remember exact details and can't find the original email listed the promo but here's what I know. The promo was listed sometime around when the Gamer IQ started.

Promo details: Purchase an item from the avatar marketplace for at least 200 MSP and receive a Halo Banshee for your avatar.

Date: deadline for promo approximately mid-April

Promo item: Halo Banshee

I purchased an item worth 240 MSP on April 8th thus meeting the requirement. I have not received an email or other indication that I would be receiving the promo item.

MadKatV, Dec 19, 2015
  3. i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.

Charles Gurley, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Not receiving promo emails from xbox

LashingMarco,

Making spam posts willn't get you an reply faster, your old thread post as more chance on having an official support rep to comment and help you out. Three months old is considered old here in the forums, plus you commented on your thread yesterday. just
    don't bump the thread you will have more chance of getting a reply or better still go here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and chat with Microsoft!.

ISirProdigy007, Dec 19, 2015
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

LashingMarco,

Making spam posts willn't get you an reply faster, your old thread post as more chance on having an official support rep to comment and help you out. Three months old is considered old here in the forums, plus you commented on your thread yesterday. just
    don't bump the thread you will have more chance of getting a reply or better still go here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and chat with Microsoft!.
  6. Desert Warden15 Win User

Halo 4 Specialization Code Email

I had my email that receives the xbox live promos and things like that wrong and was wondering if it was too late to get the specialization code? And if it did not go to my promo email would it go to my account email?
  7. Charles Gurley Win User

i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.
  8. MadKatV Win User

Missing promo

Okay IE9 hates your site..which is a bit ironic...moving on...

My original post stated....

I don't remember exact details and can't find the original email listed the promo but here's what I know. The promo was listed sometime around when the Gamer IQ started.

Promo details: Purchase an item from the avatar marketplace for at least 200 MSP and receive a Halo Banshee for your avatar.

Date: deadline for promo approximately mid-April

Promo item: Halo Banshee

I purchased an item worth 240 MSP on April 8th thus meeting the requirement. I have not received an email or other indication that I would be receiving the promo item.
  9. ThePouchBear Win User

Not receive Ace Combat 6 code.

I have always received promotional codes via email or Xbox messages. If you haven't received the coder ~7days after the promo period ends, contact Microsoft support.
Thema:

1. Not receiving promo emails from xbox - Similar Threads - receiving promo emails

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]