Not receiving any reward points for the past 2 years

Discus and support Not receiving any reward points for the past 2 years in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there, Please help because i have never received any reward points. My Xbox Live Rewards account was setup on September 23, 2014. I had a chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Little Joda, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Little Joda
    Little Joda Guest

Hi there,

Please help because i have never received any reward points. My Xbox Live Rewards account was setup on September 23, 2014.

I had a chat with a colleague, for your reference. SR: 1362426450. Thanks

:)

Little Joda, Nov 10, 2016
  2. NWMeadow
    NWMeadow Guest
    Live Gold Membership rewards

I have not been receiving any Microsoft rewards for the past three years for renewing my Live Gold membership. Wondering why.

NWMeadow, Nov 10, 2016
  3. FrostySpike
    FrostySpike Guest
    Need help from a customer support representative from the xbox live rewards department

I have been a member of xbox live rewards since the 10th of may 2014 and I stopped receiving e-mails from the rewards program since march 2016 and I have not received any points for the money I have spent on games over the past 2 years on xbox. I spoke to
    xbox support and they said that I needed to update my billing information which I have done and he told me to post here and said that I should be given the points that I didn't get over the past two years.

FrostySpike, Nov 10, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Little Joda,

You registered as a German Rewards Account off of your German Microsoft Account at the time of your registration. Therefore, we are only tracking your purchases made with Euro. Purchases made with a different regional currency are not eligible for Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: