not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.

Discus and support not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered forza horizon 3 deluxe edition from the Xbox store, so I should of received a pre order car for pre ordering the game on the Xbox store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorseAttendant3, Sep 30, 2016.

1. not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.

I pre ordered forza horizon 3 deluxe edition from the Xbox store, so I should of received a pre order car for pre ordering the game on the Xbox store, I also own halo the master chief collection so should of received a warthog as well. I understand that
    the codes were taking a while to be sent to everybody, however I still have not received these codes, I have been looking through the forums and lots of people have already received the codes if the codes are still being sent to people, when should I expect
    it to arrive in my messages?

:)

WorseAttendant3, Sep 30, 2016
  2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xcom 2 Pre-order bonuses not sent

Mister Maka I never received the code for the warthog or pre order car in the first place I have been looking in my messages every day but still have received no code for either the warthog or pre order car. I own halo the master chief collection and I pre
    ordered forza horizon 3 deluxe edition from the xbox store so I should of received both codes for the cars by now.

3. Warthog in forza horizon 3

I have not received a code for the warthog or pre order car despite me owning halo the master chief collection and pre ordering Forza horizon 3 deluxe edition on the Xbox store. I have received codes before in the past like the Chrysalis Rocket 69 and le
    mans ford GT for Forza 6. and the codes are not in the in game messages as some people have suggested.

4. not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.

You might of received the cars as a gift message in game, just check your messages to see if it's in there.

FearedNightmare, Oct 1, 2016
  5. I have an extra code for the warthog. Im not too sure if it still works, but I can send it to you if you want

Galaxy Golden, Oct 1, 2016
  6. Julian Smith
    Julian Smith Guest
    Codes are still being issued, as I understand. I'm not sure when they will finish sending?

There was a problem with early codes being redeemed, but the Warthog not appearing in-game. There was an in-game message to solve this problem for those affected, which gifted the car.

Julian Smith, Oct 1, 2016
  7. FearedNightmare it is not in the in game messages and has not been sent as a in game gift, I have still not received a message in the Xbox live messages like I did for the Chrysalis Rocket 69 and le mans ford GT , and Galaxy Golden thanks for the offer
    but if Sutore is correct I better wait a bit longer.

WorseAttendant3, Oct 2, 2016
  8. not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.

yea same thing happened to me not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet. :( I got my code and redeemed it but nothing is showing up at all, not even in the microsoft store for the warthog dlc or pre order car. I went to forza support but they just keep saying to keep trying/waiting. hey Galaxy can
    i give your key a shot and see if it comes up?

DELTAHAWKFUAT22, Oct 2, 2016
  9. i have a similar issue here where i haven't even received a code yet for the warthog, despite owning and having played halo mcc. i'm just wondering if anybody has heard any official word on this yet because i know i'm not the only one with this issue. also,
    Galaxy Golden, if you still have that extra warthog code i'd love to take it off your hands lol.

DecisiveFactor, Oct 2, 2016
  10. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    WorseAttendant3, DELTAHAWKFUAT22, and DecisiveFactor -

I've sent you each a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Thanks!

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.