Not loading after resetting my console

Discus and support Not loading after resetting my console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Stuck on updating page after resetting my console 4e12a1ea-748b-4ac9-9a97-c1958807d11a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ohmyfiqplays, Jan 28, 2024.

1. ohmyfiqplays
    ohmyfiqplays Guest

Stuck on updating page after resetting my console

:)

ohmyfiqplays, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console.

Based on your description, it seems you will need to perform an Offline System Update in order to fix your Xbox console according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update">https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

"To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port
    A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS"

If you have the following requirements, please follow the detailed instructions to perform OSU for your Xbox console through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Fildaso Win User

Rare Error Code when starting a game

The reset of xbox console did not help....Minecraft after start go on 85% loaded and no more....
  4. britishcow Win User

Xbox One achievements not unlocking but 360 achievements are

I have found a solution to the problem! I reset my console keeping all games and apps. After it restarted my account would load properly and I got achievements. I think it is a problem with corrupted data on accounts because my account used to not load
    the gamer pictures properly. Hope this solves anyone else's issue if it is similar.
  5. DiZZZY14 Win User

None of my games will start

I just recently moved and set up my xbox on a new internet but there shouldn't be any issues on that end. I tried the console reset already, just not a full factory reset. It's almost as if the system is just really sluggish. I click on a small game like
    minecraft and it loads after a couple minutes but every other game doesn't work, even apps don't load now
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

When i try and play fallout 4 on my xbox one im stuck in the beginning loading screen before you even get to the title menu.

You could try to reset your console. Go to settings, system, console and updates, reset console and choose to keep everything. After that your console will restart and make you go through a quick set-up and sign in again. Try the game again When the console
    fully loads up and it will hopefully resolve the issue
Thema:

1. Not loading after resetting my console - Similar Threads - loading resetting console

2. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  3. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  4. my xbox is kicking me out when i reset and it just loads forever when i try to sign back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is kicking me out when i reset and it just loads forever when i try to sign back...: my xbox is kicking me out when i reset and it just loads forever when i try to sign back in. it also wont let me be in xbox parties and is really slow loading games i need help fixing it....
  5. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  6. I accidentally reset my xbox and now when i try to login the screen starts to load and then...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reset my xbox and now when i try to login the screen starts to load and then...: I accidentally reset my Xbox and now When i try to login to my xbox the screen starts to load and then goes back to xbox home screen 0a857e8b-c0a2-4929-a245-c28595663006
  7. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.: My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with...
  8. reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it...: reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it is telling me to buy it again. what can i do? 68bb6fdb-3072-43be-b82d-d87fad158632
  9. Why is the factory reset loading so long?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the factory reset loading so long?: I did a factory reset and now it's been on a loading screen for a while now. If I'm not mistaken after loading it should allow me to put my email in all that but like I said it's been loading for...
  10. xbox series x each time i load a game the game crashes but apps work fine tried to reset...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x each time i load a game the game crashes but apps work fine tried to reset...: help plz submitted by /u/etimon9 [link] [comments]