Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in

Discus and support Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem began about five months ago, although I use the game system infrequently, so this problem may have begun earlier. When I open up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RepellantAtol0, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in

This problem began about five months ago, although I use the game system infrequently, so this problem may have begun earlier.

When I open up the Xbox, I can see my Avatar and gamer points along with everyone else's. However, when I select my Avatar to sign in, it goes to the "create your Avatar" screen. When I exit this, I am still signed in, but with my Avatar appearing as a blank
    default image. When I click on it, it goes back to the "create your Avatar" screen. If I sign out, my Avatar appears as normal. After doing this a few times, I've found that sometimes when I sign in, I get the "create your Avatar" screen, and sometimes my
    Avatar appears just like normal. Sometimes, when I log out, my Avatar disappears altogether on the Sign In screen. In all cases, I am unable to view my achievements, but I do have all my progress when I actually start up a game.

This has not happened with any of the other accounts on the Xbox. There's nothing different about my account for what I know.

Does anyone know what to do? This is pretty annoying because I like to view my achievements, and I worry that my account may be erased altogether.

:)

RepellantAtol0, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Can't see or unlock Achievements while playing Borderlands (Jp)

Hey there, ShotyMcFat! When you hit the Menu and View button while in game to bring up the Xbox 360 Guide, does it show if you're signed in or not? I do see several achievements unlocking on your account here on
    your achievements page. Are there any others there that haven't unlocked that should have?

Misses Quinzel, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Ambie 628
    Ambie 628 Guest
    trouble with connection to xbox live

I'm trying to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 to download apps however it's not letting me...even tho I am signed into my avatar on the Xbox? What can I do?

Ambie 628, Dec 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Not letting me view achievements on Xbox 360, claiming my account does not exist once signed in